Why are you here

A few years later
I wake up to my alarm I turn it off and get up and look out my window. I moved to New York right after I was let out of the hospital when storm was born. I then walk into the kitchen and start cooking breakfast. I put it on the table and wake up storm who is now 3 almost 4. I pick her up and take her to the table.
After eating
I cleaned up the dishes and turn in the tv for storm. I went into my room and got dressed

I then came back and took storm to her room and as I was getting her clothes out she goes "mommy I want a sister" this broke my heart because I couldn't give her one and I thought of Evelyn,winter and Willow

I then came back and took storm to her room and as I was getting her clothes out she goes "mommy I want a sister" this broke my heart because I couldn't give her one and I thought of Evelyn,winter and Willow. "Hunny I don't know if you will ever have a sister but I will try" she told me it was fine and hugged my leg and I found something for her to wear.

I then put her hair up in pony tail

I then put her hair up in pony tail. She had dirty blonde hair like I did when I was her age. I then told her to come on and I took her to school. When I got there the teacher greted us. She then said "hi Miss west it's such and onugner to have your daughter in my calss." "Well thanks but I have to go". I said as I walked to my car and drove home and I got a call from Clair. She had moved to NY with me so we could keep working together. I awnser it and she told me she needs me to come to the studio. So I told her I was on my way and I hung up. But when I open the door I see someone I wish would just leave me alone. Beck's POV
We walked up to the house and started claiming rooms. Me and Tina, cat and Robbie then Andre and Tori and me and Trina's daguther Bella had her own room. We walked inside and called the detector of all hell breaks lose to tell him we'd be there in an hour and a half bc we wanted to go meet r naboor. So we walked over to the door and as I was about to knock the door opened to see jade grabbing her coat,car keys, a little girls coat and her phone. Jades POV: I grabbed my coat, car keys, storms coat and my phone as I opened the door , I looked up to see Andre, Beck,Cat,Trina,Robbie and Tori. Shit how did they find me. Cat then yelled "JADEY!!" "Don't call me that CATRINA!!" I yelled back pissed bc that found me. She got super upset and then beck steped in and told me "Jade what the hell I wrong with you? You just made your best friend cry." " Ok first of all why do you care what i do, second of all leave me alone and third of all IM NOT YOUR FRIEND, GIRLFRIEND AMD IM NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND ANYMORE CAT!" I yelled as I ran to my car and drive away. When I got to the studio Clair told me that she wanted me to sing my song hunny don't cut I said ok and walked into the recording booth. But as the music started playing and I took a breath and was about to burst threw the door and it was....