Uh oh its happening😱😱

Evelyn's POV
It's 3 weeks before my birthday and mommy said my sister's will be here any day now. I can't wait. I was playing in my room when I hear mommy scream "CAT GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE NOW!!!!!!" She then said some things like 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 but I can't say them.
Cats POV
I hear jade start screamung I need to get in the other room now. So I walk in and ask her whats wrong and she said "there coming now" she thetold me to text her mom and handed me her phone.
Jade/cat-jades mom??
Jade's mom-yes who is this and why are you on my daughters phone???😳😳
Jade/cat- well um I'm her girlfriend cat her and beck got a divorce and we need you to watch Evelyn
Jades mom-ok sure but why??
Jade/cat- beck got her pregnant with twins then cheated on her so they divorced and then we got together and now she's in labor and I need to get to the hospital now
Jades mom- on my way
Jade/cat-kk
"She's on her way"I told jade as I walked over to her and helped her up. As we were leaving jades mom got there.
At the hospital also
Jades POV
We got to the hospital and we were taken to room 205. The doctor told me that I was 9 and a half centimeters dilated.
About 5 minutes later
The doctor came in and told me that I was ready and to push. I started screaming things evelyn can't say slot and squeezed cats hand so hard that it was turning purple. After about an hour both of are little girls were born. The doctor said that he would give us a minute so we could think of names. I thought about it for a minute and then I said " the one I'm holding is Willow." Cat then said the one she was holding was winter. We then signed birth siterfukits.
BTW when jade got married she kept her last name.
Becks POV
I was a substitute for cat and I was walking down the hall and heared some students talking about the romures about Mrs west and that she just had the twins. I stopped and asked them "did you just say the teacher jade west just had her kid??" They told me yea and the Mrs valintine was with her bc they were dating and they new that was true bc they had seen them kissing before. "Thank you I told them and i ran to my class room and texted jade.
Beck- hey how are my girls??
Jade- WERE NOT YOUR STUPID GIRLS!!!
Beck- well I'm coming to Evelyn's birthday wether you like it or not and I'm bringing my girlfriend.
Jade- not a problem I was going to invite you anyway and I don't want you I'm dating someone else
Beck-WHO!!!!
Jade- hers there number 213-635-435 and it's cat
Beck-.....................
We went home and out the girls try I bed,cat picked up Evelyn and we went to bed.