The suprise party

Becks POV
I opened the door the house was pitch black and as I turned the lights on I saw cat,Robbie,Andre,Tori, Jade, sikowits and a random blonde girl all jump up and yell "surprise happy birthday"!!!
I was so happy. I walked over an thanked everyone and I asked jade who the blonde girl was. She explained why she was there an who she was.
Sikowits POV
I looked over at jade who was standing there not drinking it's jade you'd think she'd be the first one to get an acholic drink so I walked over and asked her what was wrong. She said she was fine but didn't feel like drinking. Witch I thought was a bitt odd but I went with it.
Jades POV
I then yelled for everyone to go to the living room. "Ok who wants to give Beck his present first?"I asked as we all stood there. Then sikowits said he did, so he walked over to beck and gave him a cd from when we were the didalybobps.

Then Robbie gave him a cd of a song he wrote in high school.

Cat gave him a new guitar,
Tori gave him a better version of trina's birth week song, and Andre gave him a highlight real of high school and then it was my turn. So I grabbed the box and handed it to beck and said "happy birthday" he opened it and started crying and said "really"? I told him yes and he showed everyone.
Later that day we were all watching IT Chapter 2 and nobody new but cat and Robbie were secretly dating and cat got scared and they forgot it was a secret and started kissing. We all started staring at them.
Cats POV
I realized that everyone was staring at us then I remembered that nobody new oops I thought. But we got things sorted out and by the time we were done it was around 2:30 in the morning so Robbie and me slept in the gust room, sam and tori slept in the living room on the couch's and sikowits and Andre slept on the floor in the living room.