Finding the gang part two

Jades POV
I got Evelyn into the car then drove off to Robbie's house.
About 30 minutes later we walked up to the house and knocked. A little boy who looked to be about 4 answered the door I was puzzled for a minute but then Robbie came to the door and I asked who the kid was. He said that was his son but he got a divorce with a girl named Rachel Barry that moved her when we were in high school. I said ok and we talked for a bitt and I invited him to beck's surprise party. Then I left and drove to Andre's house and I knocked on the door but who came to the door shocked me. It was non other than Tori Vega. But then I finally stoped staring and said "long time no see guys. Do you guys want to come to my house Saturday to spurious beck for his birthday??" I asked. We all just sat there for a minute but then they said sure so I left instead of talking more because I felt very ockwerd. I then went to the persons house were I never thought I would go again, sikowits.
I pulled in the driveway and walked up slowly I was trified because last time I was here I had to go to the hospital. Then I finally knocked on the door. Then I saw sicowits.
Sikowits POV
I heard a knock at the door so I opened the door to see non other than jade west holding a little girl who looks about two or three. So I ask "Hey jade what brings you by today"? She replied by asking me to come to beck's surprise party on Saturday. So I said "sure why not see you then."
Jades POV
I got home and put Evelyn down for a nap. I felt kind of sick so I changed into a pair of grey shorts and a black tink top and put my hair up in a pony tail and Lied down and turned on my tv and fell asleep.
Beck's POV
I got home and parckred in the driveway and came inside I walked into Evelyn's room to see her fast asleep. I then walked into me and jades room to see jade fast asleep. So cuddled up next to her. Next thing I know is that I'm being shaken awake at 2 in the morning. It's jade I sit up and ask " what's wrong?" I say half awake half asleep. She asked me i I could go make sure Evelyn was ok. I said "sure" and walked away.