Finding the gang

Jades POV
As I woke up I started thinking that beck's birthday was in two days and I wanted to get him something special but as I started thinking I heard crying coming from my daughter Evelyns room. So I got up and walked in to her room it was a dark themed room. The walls were painted black, the carpet was white, there was a gray dresser, a bunch of toys in her toy box and she had a closet full of goth clothes for three year olds. As I picked her up and got her out of her crib I asked her what she thought I should get daddy for his birthday and she wasn't as good at talking as most kids her age but she was are kid so she was perfect. She responded by saying "fweiends". In my mind it clicked "that's it I should hunt down cat, Robbie,Andre and Tori and surprise him". So as I started getting her dressed beck came in.
Becks POV
"Hey honey watch you doin?" I asked as I walked into Evelyns room to see jade in the closet and Evelyn playing on the floor. She responded by telling me she was getting Evelyn dressed and asked if I could make breakfast. I said sure and walked into my room and changed into red checkered jacket with jeans and a white shirt and some red sneakers. Then walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes. Then jade Walked out with Evelyn who was dressed in black jeans, black top with a sort of see through sleeves, a cross necklace,very dark purple boots and bitt of blue and green hair dye in her hair. Jade sat her at the table and then came and told me that I need to head to work because I would be late. I said ok but then stoped and started kissing jade very slowly and pastiontly. But then stoped gave Evelyn a hug and then left. I work at a cafe called The sweet cafe.
Jades POV
I heard beck's car poll out of the drive way and speed away. As soon as I I knew he was gone I grabbed my laptop as sat down next to Evelyn who was eating pancakes. I choose to look for cat first. So I looked her up on instagram and found her address. I put Evelyn on the couch and turned on the tv and ran to my room and changed into a black crock top, black jeans, did my makeup like usual very dark then curled my hair and but in my black boots. Then I picked up Evelyn and walked out to my car.
About 25 minutes later we arrived at cats house . I grabbed Evelyn out of the car and walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Then the door was opens by a girl with blonde hair. It took me a sec to realize who it was but then I remembered it was Sam pucket cats roommate. I hade met her when me and cat went to Hollywood arts. I then asked " hey Sam is cat home?" She replied and said yea she's in are room come on in. I thanked her and walked into there room to see a girl with brunet hair color, I guess she stoped dying her hair then I said "hey cat it's been awhile hasn't it". Cat jumped so hared that we could hear it. She then got up and said " JADE!!!!!" And ran up and gave me hug. We caught up and then I invited her to beck's surprise party Saturday I then borrowed her computer and found were Robbie lived, we said bye and left to find Robbie.