WTF TRINA!!

Evelyn's POV
I woke up and got out of bed and ran to mommy's room and shook cat awake. "Cat will you watch Dora with me?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Of course" she'd said as she got out of bed. We walked into the living room and trund on the TV.
Jade's POV
I woke up to her Dora in the living room and cat not in bed so I assumed that she and Evelyn were in the living room so I put on a grey shirt with X's, a black leather jacket, ripped black jeans, tall black boots, three rings, some earrings and a black star necklace i then grabbed my black backpack from high school and walked into the living room. "Morning cat, morning Evelyn" I said as I walked in. I then told cat to go get dressed while you got Evelyn ready to go see nona and Sam.
Cats POV
I walked into Jade's room and got in the closet and scenes Im here most of the time I have some clothes here. So I put on a flower tink top, some jeans, a grey jacket thing, gery shoes and a necklace. I the stratend my hair and came back to the living room and jade told me to meet them in the car. So I walked out to the car. I got in and sat there for what seemed like hours but it was only 5 minutes. Then they came out, jade put evelyn in the back then came over and got in the car. We drove to my house and we took Evelyn in.
Jade's POV
As I opened the door I saw Nona. "Hey Nona" I said as we walked in. "Oh hey cat, jade and who's this?" She asked. "This is Evelyn I was hoping that you and Sam could watch her while we're at work." I asked hoping she'd say yes. "Sure" she said as she walked into the kitchen. Then Sam chimed in"why doesn't beck just watch her?" She asked laying upsidown on the couch. " Because we divorce. He was cheating in me so now me and cat are together but either why I've seen on Facebook that he has been drunk a lot and I don't want him around eveyln now."I told Sam as she watched TV. We then left.
Cats POV
I got in the car and asked jade were she worked bc I was driving. She told me she worked at Hollywood arts. I freaked out "you work at Hollywood arts for real"!??!?i said screaming. "Yea" she said I started driving on the way jade asked me were I worked. "I just got a new job at Hollywood arts." I told her as we pulled into the parking lot. We walked in to see lane are old guidance consoler. I then walked to my class room witch was upstairs. I settled into my room but as I did there was nock at the door so I answered it. It was Jade she was crying. I asked what was wrong.
Jades POV
I knocked on cats door sobbing. She asked me what was wrong. "B-B-Beck I just sad pic of him on the slap kissing Trina." I said sobbing my eyes out.
Later that day
I was at Kroger when I saw Trina so I walked over and screamed " WTF TRINA YOUR THE ONE WHI BECK CHEATED WITH!!!! YOU BASTARDIZED!!" I then slapped her and walked away.