Hey carly

Jade's POV
As I got to Sam's I saw Carly and she got in the car. I told her "hey you cab ethir sleep in the guest room or you cab share a bed with me." She then told me that she would share a room with me. We then pulled into my driveway. We got out and walked inside, I checked on the girls. They were fine so I gave Carly an outfit just without the jacket and boots.

 They were fine so I gave Carly an outfit just without the jacket and boots

When then went to sleep.
The next day carlys POV
I woke up to see a little girl run in the room and she asked "who are you my mommy's girlfriend was murdered by my daddy but he's in jail now?" I'm just a friend and you want me to help get you ready for school? I asked just to be nice. She said sure and I put her in this

 Because it was a I could find then the bus came Soni took her to the bus

Because it was a I could find then the bus came Soni took her to the bus. Jade woke up a couple minutes later and asked what was going on and I told her " I just got your daughter ready for school and took her to the bus for you" without realizing it I kind of blushed a bit.
At school Evelyn POV
I got off the bus and was talking to my friends when on of the other popular girls walked over and said "hey I heard your parents got a divorce and then your mom became bi and then your dad killed your mom's girlfriend." She then laughed at me and punched me so I hit back but at the wrong time. At that moment my teacher walked past and suspended me and my mom and Carly had to come pick me up.
Jades POV
I was at work in the middle of a lesson when my phone wrang, I checked the number and it was Evelyns school so I told the class to hold on and I awnsered it. They told me she was suspended and I needed to come pick her up so I left and picked her up. Then me and Carly walked in pretty pissed and walked over to the office. I then said  " why the hell are you suspending my doughter"?, Sounding pretty pissed and anyoed. The principal told me that she was found punching another kid and she was suspended for a week. Then we left and very pissed we then dropped Carly back of at my house with the twins and I took Evelyn to school with me.
That night carlys POV
Jade was in a tink top and shorts with her hair pulled up. She then came over to me and asked if I'd ever kissed and or dated a girl before. I said "yes and I liked it". She then said "ok would you be interested In me" I then told her "yes and I kind of like you". We then kissed and then went to bed.