Jades daguther has a WHAT!!!

11 years later
Evelyn- 16 years old, goth, has a car and secretly talks to her dad
Jade-35 years old, still goth, dating Carly and wants to kill beck and Trina
Carly-34 years old,hates Sam and beck and miss' her dog buddy
Winter- 11 years old, very deprsed, cuts herself , has a best friend named Luna, is goth and is a famous kid actor and singer
Willow- 11 years old, acts just like cat, dyes her hair red, were's cats clothes, has a best friend named alison and is a famous kid actor and singer,
Evelyn's POV at Hollywood arts
I'm walking to my locker witch looks just like my mom's from when she was in school, cause it is the same sisores and everything. I threw my books in my locker and walked to my boyfriends locker. His name is Noha and as soon as I saw him I tackeld hi and kissed him. It was awful timing cause at that moment my mom walked past me.
Jades POV
As soon as I saw Evelyn kissing that kid I bursted I to flames. I marched my ass over to her then "EVELYN CATRINA WEST!!!! I NEVER TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD DATE, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I DATED SOMEONE LIKE NOHA!!!",I screamed. Sikowitz had to come calm me down cause he just happened to be thier. He then asked me what was going on.
Sikowitz POV
I saw jade screaming at her daughter and Noah so I ran over and had to hold jade down. I then asked "jade what's going on hear?" She then told me what was going on. I then asked "what happened with you and beck?" She then told me " well we fought a lot but we worked it out and got married and had eveyln and then I found out I was pregnant, but then" she started having tears run down her face and she went on. " He cheated on me while I was pregnant for Trina then I got together with cat but then we invited him to a birthday party for Evelyn and then he shot cat." She started sobbing "then I got together with Carly from icarly and I just don't want anything to happen to Evelyn." I then told jade it was ok and that her and Evelyn could leave early.
Jade's POV
I got in the car and drove home, Evelyn drove herself. I then got home and walked inside and went straight to Carly for a hug. I burst into tears bc it was also cats birthday.
Evelyn's POV
I got home and walked In to see my mom crying and cuddleing carly, it was sick and stupid so I ran to my room andlicked to door. I then tought about cat and how much I missed her. I started sobbing and grabbed a nice and started cutting myself not to deep but not to were nothing happened.
Sam's POV
"I miss Carly" I sighed to a girl with