Is jade ok???😰😰😰

My sister then called cat and they took me to the hospital. I was ok but they didn't know if the baby was. The doctor then came in and told me to lift my shirt up. So I did and he put the gel on me, then told me that the baby is perfectly fine and that it was a girl. I was very happy and I got to go home but instead I went to school and went to my classroom and I sat there writing a new song it was about not cutting yourself witch I struggled with. As soon as I was done I drove to the recording studio and when I walked in I saw Clair watching the news in a panic. "Hey Clair what's wrong" I asked as I walked over. She turned around and told me that everyone had seen what my dad had done. Hey the doctor said that the baby was fine. "That's great jade, what do you want to sing?", "Oh I wanted to film the music video for you don't know me.", "That's fine jade let's go get you into costume and do your makeup." She said as we walked to my dressing room thing.
After getting ready
It wasn't the same outfit from when I performed the song in highschool but it was nice.

 After getting readyIt wasn't the same outfit from when I performed the song in highschool but it was nice

Although it reminds me of beck cause I wore this for his birthday 11 years ago, but I'm fine. I then walk out to see Clair talking to someone but I couldn't see who it was. But then I saw him, it was my dad and everyone new who he was now after that new report. "Dad what the fuck are you doing HERE!!" I yell feruous. "I'm taking you home young lady also you need to work out your getting fat." "First of all I'm 35 and I have a life, second of all I'm not going with someone who abusis me and THIRD OF ALL IM NOT FAT IM PREGNANT!!" I started screaming at my dad. Clair had to step in when I pulled out my siscors. My dad finally left and we went to the filming room, I got up on stage and we had a green screen cause we were going to recreate my performance from highschool and instead of beck kissing me cats going to come up and kiss me then she will go behind stage and then  Ill say wish us luck and I'll take of my jacket to revival my like 3 month belly.
Act like beck is cat at then end

After me and cat finished kissing she went backstage I took of my jacket and said "wish us luck and I used my hands to make a heart and set it on my belly. Then the video was done and I came out to the lobby and saw beck I got even more upset than I was when my father was here and I had just sang that song so I was super emotional and he then said "he butiful you ok?" Clair came out to see beck and me yelling. "IM NOT YOUR FUCKING BABE AND WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE TRINA AND IM WITTH CAT!!" I then got out my siscors and started yelling at him. He then told to kiss me and I kicked him in the dick and ran to my car. I drove home sobbing.