Capítulo 28 (veintiocho)

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, he lolled his head towards me, his cheeks crimson, lips more kissable than I've remembered them to be and skin like porcelain. He bit and nibbled at his bottom lip and oh, how I wished it'd be me doing that. Roma then turned away again, the bashfulness colouring the tips of his ears as well. "Could you pass me the cloth?" He muttered against his arm.

At first, I didn't understand. Then I quickly recovered and mentally prepared myself for what would be coming next and I prayed to God I'd be able to hold myself back. After standing up and taking a step, two, towards the second chair in the room, I picked up the white cloth and silently handed it to the boy, going over to my dresser quickly to let him face my back.

More like it was for me to not face him.

I could hear the fabric shuffle as he dried off, even the water splashing as he most probably stood up. I tapped my foot against the floor, bit my lip before wetting it, my heart beating million kilometres per hour. Just one little peek...but that would turn into something more. Even if we've done it before, it'd feel like a sin now.

Not because Roma didn't like it before, thus he not liking it now would be illogical, but everything I've heard when I came here, all the things I've read when it came to men loving other men...it made me very anxious about whatever was going on between the Italian and I. Was it so wrong to love someone? Did it really even matter at the end of the day?

"Toni," his soft voice pulled me away from the darkness. My breath hitched as I let my head turn towards him on its own accord. There he was, in his beauty and glory, the wet cloth sticking to his body at just the right places. Some water was sparkling in his hair or was it just my imagination? "Are you fucking stupid? You've been standing there like an idiot for a while."

Yes, yes; I'm a fool. A fool who's madly in love with you. A fool who wants to have you only to myself, to not be afraid of touching you, loving you even in the safety of my own room. Oh, just how desperately I want to touch and kiss you, mi amor.

I blushed at my own thoughts and the steps I took felt light, like I was running towards him even though I slowly walked to him, breathing in and out, my head dizzy. He gave me a puzzled look, "What? What the fuck is—" He cut himself off when I cupped his cheek, brushing my thumb across it. His cheek heated up under my hand and I couldn't help myself but whisper, "Hermoso."

With that, I gave up on holding back, I gave up on the danger and everything; if I wanted to kiss the love of my life, I was going to do it. We kissed - at first it was soft; he was probably surprised for he didn't kiss back, only after a few moments and he still held onto the cloth his body was wrapped into. However, the kiss become more heated soon and his hands quickly found my neck and hair, while my snaked around his waist, pulling him toward me.

He cupped my face and pulled away, panting with face flushed. I had to take a deep breath and bite back at the moan in my throat. "Too," he said breathlessly and there went my mind. I pulled him into another breath-taking kiss, this time pulling him towards me with such force he was pushed into stepping out of the tub, the silly cloth that was covering him falling down into a puddle at his bare feet.

I pulled away, licking my lips and looked him up and down. My heart was about to burst and my head was spinning so much and yet, with just one word, I'd do anything Roma would say. The sudden rush of emotions had taken me aback; happiness was switched with thrill, then excitement and even fear. I wasn't sure of what was right, I just knew I wanted him and I wanted him now. All of him, all of his fears, his happy times, his anger, his problems; I was ready to help him in everything despite anything.

"Hermoso," I mumbled again, my hands around his waist like a chain, but this time, after kissing him, I attacked his neck, earning one of the most delicious sounds in the whole world. He pulled my face up to kiss him and I did so happily, savouring his taste, sucking on his tongue and swallowing the lovely moans he let out.