Author's Note

Hello readers! This is me, Missmaple. So I hope you enjoyed Zirrius and Avery's story. I did give you a good ending, right?

Of course, pampalubag-loob lang 'yan kasi sobrang tagal kong nawala. I'm on a hiatus without a warning for two years. And I know all of you waited patiently so I gave these characters a chance to live and be happy. Lol.

But well, the truth is for the past two years, I'm really struggling writing. I lost my passion and I'm no longer inspired to write anymore. But last year, since these ongoing stories are still weighing in my heart, I decided to finish them first, before deciding if I really want to leave writing or not. I don't want to leave these ongoing stories hanging without any endings. 

I still hadn't come up with a decision about writing, but I want to be positive. Others left but came back, right?

And you know, there's a story in my head, Starbound. No. I won't write this story yet. Because the characters involve are Sin, Shin and Damon. And I really can't break Shin's or Damon's heart. They are my favorite. But they can't avoid their cruel fates. I'm sure, someone's going to die here. Originally the title is Star-crossed (but this title is just too tragic). I'm still thinking of ways to save them but there's no guarantee that they will be saved.

You may follow me on below social medias. I will post updates if ever I will start writing Starbound.

Twitter/Instagram: missmapleWP

Facebook: www.facebook.com/missmaple18

Thank you guys!

P.S. I might publish Soulbound into a book this year. So watch out for that!

With all magic and love,

Missmaple