Heart 14: Antidote

"You miss out on the magic that is possible..."

ZIRRIUS

Damon can't still figure out why Savanna doesn't have any entry points. Her mind was like a void. Naningkit ang mata ko dahil sa magaling na pag-ilag ng kalaban ko. She mentioned that my sword is the sword of truth. Maybe if I cut her down, the truth will be revealed. Maybe there will be a magical effect on her. Siguro malalaman na namin kung sino ang totoong Savanna.

Mahirap alamin kung sino ang totoo dahil pareho silang dumedepensa sa bawat atake namin ni Damon. Both of them won't let us cut them. I wonder what's so special about the Tehnran's blood. Maybe the color's different from human's blood?

Savanna casted spell on my feet to stop me from lunging to her but I managed to jump. I noticed that the mud from where I stood earlier became dry and stiff. I somersaulted in the air above her. I chanted a spell to paralyze her. She managed to dodge it with an anti-spell.

I swiftly landed on my feet from her behind. I tried to cut her by my sword. She wasn't able to dodge and she's been cut. She gasped for air and stumbled a little. There's a small cut on her back that made me a little guilty. What if she's the real Savanna? She screamed in pain and agony. She turned to me with outrage. Her eyes burned with anger and vengeance. She gritted her teeth that it almost bleed. I can't make out the color of her blood because it freezes before it can even drip out.

I could clearly see that she'll take this on me without mercy. The look on her eyes are deadly. She casted a spell and the tree branches started to move and elongate. If she can command the tree branches, maybe she's the Tehnran!

Ang nakakatawa lang, maging si Damon ay inaatake rin ng mga puno. Hindi ko tuloy kung ang kalaban ko ba talaga ang kumukontrol sa mga punong ito. Nakapagtataka pa na hindi inaatake ang alin man sa dalawang Savanna. I cut the tree branches. Sometimes I run along the branches. Halos mapuno ang buong dome dahil sa mga sangang gumagalaw at umaatake sa 'min ni Damon. We're both running and out of breath.

A branch with sharp edge heads straight at me. If I won't avoid it in time, it will pierce straight to my heart. I looked around and saw that both Savanna watched us in anticipation. Walang takot o emosyon sa mukha nila at ito ang nakapagdududa. Ayaw kong isipin na tinatraydor lang kami ni Savanna. I don't want to think that this is just a bait. Or maybe both of them are imposters?

My heart runs wild. The branch is now ready to meet me halfway. Before it could hurt me, I jumped on another branch. Unfortunately, another branch managed to slice a bit flesh on my right leg. I gasped for air and winced in pain.

"Are you alright?" sigaw ni Damon nang makapakapit ako nang mahigpit sa isang sanga. Malapit na akong mahulog at nasa mataas na bahagi na kami ng dome. He ran towards me and offered a hand. My right leg trembles as if it already lost all the strength to stand. Pinilit kong tumayo nang tuwid kahit namumuo na ang butil ng pawis sa noo ko. I'm not an elf, so healing is slower and impossible right now.

Maraming sanga ang biglang lumipad sa direksiyon namin. They're edges are sharp as knives. These would kill us right away if we just stood here or tried in vain to stop all these branches.