Bruce looks up and nod his head.

Bruce" thank you"

You give him a smile and walk back into your temporary room.

You sit on the bed and run your hand through Bucky's hair.

You"draga mea, wake up. I have food for you."
(My sweet)

Buckys eyes slowly open and he smiles at you.

Bucky" hey"

You"hi."

He sits up then looks at the plate.

Bucky" did you make chicken parm?"

You smile" I did learn from the best."

He pulls you in and kisses you.

Bucky" God I love you."

You smile as your heart warms.

You" I love you to. Now eat."

He takes a bite and groans.

Bucky" it's perfect doll. Thank you."

You just smile in response.

Two days later.

Bucky is being called on a mission. Both of you were let out of the lab yesterday and are both feeling up to par. But you still don't want him to leave.

You" do you have to go"

You stand in a hug with Bucky. The quin is packed and ready and Steve, Tony, Nat, Peitro, and bruce are already on board.

Bucky" we'll be gone a couple of days. We're just taking a man suspected of selling weapons to Hydra Into custody. Simple in and out."

You" it better. Remember. Atlantic ocean."

Bucky" I'd like to see you try."

You chuckle and place a kiss on his lips.

He walks into the quin, sending you a wink before the doors close. 

You back up and the quinn takes off.

You go back down to the main level and find Sam and Wanda on the couch watching TV. You plop down on the couch and Wanda rubs your back.

Wanda" they'll be ok."

You smile at her.

An hour and a half later, you're still on the couch with Wanda and Sam and your watching a show about two brothers who hunt demons and monsters. Your completely absorbed In the show and Wanda is exsplaining things as you watch.

You hear a crash. You look at Sam and Wanda and you know they heard it to.

You"shit."

Suddenly the windows burst open.

10 men rush in and shoot the three of you.

You pull the seadation dart out of your arm.

You" shit"

Wanda and Sam are out cold and you can tell your next. You reach for the gun under the couch and blindly shoot at your attackers.

Your body slumps to the floor. You reach up with all the strength you have left and push on the top of your necklace, activating your pannic button.

You feel your body being lifted before you knock out cold.

Bucky's P.O.V.

Steve" alright, this guy is hard to find. We've tracked him all over Germany And Russia. He's constantly on the move."