Chapter 14

th-there coming to somewhere near me, a-and i cant go cause tickets are 300 dollars each TwT 😭🥺

update they have gotten cheaper, so i might go now, i'm forever thankful to my mom for the things she does for my love for kpop 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"of course i'm light, we all are and have to be. we're kpop idols jungkook-ah." taehyung muttered, now standing with everyone.

"jimin is probably just as l-light as me." taehyung says, cursing himself mentally for stuttering. he was doing fine, just fine, so why was everyone worried about him now?

"really now? so if i carry around jimin the same way i did with you it would be the same tae-hyung?" jungkook questions, trying to convince tae to tell him the truth. he knows for a fact jimin is heavier then him. everyone knows tae is lighter then jimin.

"of course he would be, so now can i go eat? i'm hungry," which was true, taehyung was hungry from fasting for a few days, only having water and milk.

(personally hate white milk)

"no, you really think jimin hyung is lighter then you? or the same weight taehyung?" namjoon questions. as much as they would all like to believe that taehyung is not lying, they know he is. they've noticed a lot about him since hes gone into little space.

"can we just prove it? i just want to eat." taehyung mutters, tired of standing there going back and forth.

" fine then. jimin hyung, please come here." jungkook says more like a demand, motioning jimin to come to him.

jimin shuffles towards him, eyes brows furrowed. no one was smiling. the air was tense as jungkook bent down to hook his arm around jimin's legs to pick him up bridal style.

everything seemed to be in slow motion for everyone. they watch as jungkook slowly picked him jimin, holding him for a few seconds before putting him back on the ground. all eyes of taehyung and jungkook.

"he heavier then you tae-hyung." jungkook muttered looking down at his feat. everyone eyes, besides jungkook, went up to taes face, watching his expression changed to shock one.

"b-but that doesn't make sense..." taehyung mumbles, looking at his fingers as he plays with them, nervously. the air turns awkward, no one saying anything, just staring at each other.

"c-can i eat now? i-i'm still h-hungery..." taehyung mumbles loud enough for them to hear.

"of course, i'm hungery too. come on." hoseok answers him, grabbing his hand a taking him to the kitchen.

the rest of them stand there, not knowing want to say until someone let out a sob, everyone's eyes immediately going to owner.

"oh jungkook-ah don't cry, it's okay." seokjin immediately lets out, opening his arm for the younger. jungkook immediately goes into his arms, crying into his shoulder..

"h-hyung what's wrong with him? d-doesnt he trust us enough to tell us? th-that we won't judge him?" jungkook sobs into his shoulder, breaking everyone's heart at the sound of their maknaes cries.

"we don't know what wrong him. we all know he is the type of person to keep to himself. we don't know that much about him, even though we have been friends for years. all i can say is that as long as we stay by his side, he will hopeful stay." jin reassure. though he doesn't think it gave that much reassurance as jungkook let out another sob.

they were sure taehyung and hoseok could hear them, at least jungkook cries.

obviously they were all worried. it just hit jungkook hates then the rest, seeing his best friend being so hurt. he was the closest one to his age and they got along well.

in the kitchen, hoseok and taehyung were eating in silence, listening to jungkook cries. taehyung felt horrible, was he the cause of those cries? the cries that shattered his heart into a million different pieces. hoseok seemed to read taehyung mind, starting to talk to him about it.

"he just worried you know? we all are taehyung, you don't tell us anything these days, only talking when talked too, your just a closed book. a closed book with a lock on it. we are going to find that key." hoseok says before shoving food into his mouth, making his cheeks puff out. he looked like a squirrel in taehyung a opinion.

"But hyung there is nothing wrong with me, maybe tell that to yoongi hyung. he's struggling right now." taehyung mutters, shoving a spoonful of this food into his mouth. suprisingly, the voices weren't yelling at him to stop eating, only small whispers telling him to stop eating, or he's not worthy.

it still hurt him so much.

the rest of the time they are in silence, and when taehyung was done he felt bloated. He felt like this stomach was a balloon.

"Tae you okay?" hoseok ask, seeing the younger expression change from his normal one to a disgusteD expression.

"i-i feel bloated." taehyung whispers loud enough for hoseok to hear. he didn't want to lie, especially since his head has begun to pound. what was happening? he was fine minutes earlier.

"that's good right? i mean if you feel like your going to be ill then that's bad, but maybe it means you ate well!" hoseok happily told him. taehyung groaned and put his head in his hands, putting his head soon after on the cold marble counter.

"sorry, was i too loud?" hoseok questions, much quieter then before.

"no, my head has started to pound, and i don't know why and it's making my dizzy." taehyung mumbles out for hoseok to hear, cursing himself mentally know it's going to make hoseok worry about him.

the poor boy worries about everyone.

"maybe you should go back to sleep? some times my head starts to pound if i didn't get enough sleep for a few days straight. maybe since you go out early in the morning everyday you body is starting to react to it finally? or maybe you need some water, do you want me to get you some water?" hoseok questions the boy, worry laced in his voice.

for some reason, taehyung has no idea why it angered him to hear this. to hear him worry, to talk about him going out in the morning. that was his secret that NO one should have known about.

so what happened!

he snapped.

--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//

Words: 1088.

sorry for my late update.