qna answers.

thank you for the questions, and i here are the answer since i forgot about this for like two weeks sadly.

Yoongi

question: What caused you to fall into depression?

Yoongi: well the first time before debut was because i thought we were never going to debut, and i missed my family even though i knew they didn't miss me.

The reason i fell back onto depression is because i fell in love with all the members. I knew, or mostly thought because i'm dating jin, but i don't know about the other. I knew that they wouldn't like me, and no matter how hard i tried i could t get the feelings to go away. It just made me so upset, that is got to the point where i was cutting myself, wanting to die. The good thing is over the past day jin helped out and made me feel loved. Sorry for the long answer.

Taehyung (big space)

question: How old were you when you told you mom and dad?

Tell them what?
if it's about my little space i was 15.

question: why do you do this to urself?

i don't know.
hate?
from fans?
from family?

i don't know really.
i just think i deserve this all.
because if i'm honest i do.
i'm a sinner.

Taehyung (little space)

question: Can you be my little?😖😭❤️❤️❤️

ummmmm.... i don tink so... i'm sorry!!!!! 💜

question: Why don't u tell big tae secret to the members since uk that the members won't harm u??

i don't weally know about big tae taes secret.
all i know dat he is weally weally wealllllyyyyy sad.
but if i did know i would tell dem imemdwtliy!!

Meeeeeee

I really like how you express every character.I Love this Story.(i'm sry for my bad english)

Thank You!!! also your english is fine, i'm good a reading lmao.

but how DID you come up with the idea???

i can yo with this idea because i found some good ot7 story's , and some good depressing bts story's. I decided that
i could make a book that in the future i could come and read if i couldn't find any good story's. I also wanted a way to express and little bit of that way i feel.

I like ur story, please keep writing. it's so interesting and unique ☺️

Thank you!!! i will keep writing. i'm just running low on ideas , and how to keep continuing chapter 10 cause i feel likes it's too short.

dont think u r bad it is good just keep writing.....

thank you, i will keep writing..

that's all the questions i got! thank you so much for the support and 5,000 views!!! i will try to think of a way to continue the next chapter.

Also you guys have good names ideas for this book?
i don't really like the names lol.

love you!!!