Chapter 11

Namjoons POV
i'm not the only one?

i say there in shock, but i know i wasn't the only one. I could tell that yoongi and jin were shocked as well, but i felt like no one knew what to say.

i suddenly hear sniffles from the side of me as i look over to see hoseok in tears, covering his face with his hands as tears fall from his chin onto his lap.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry please don't hate me.." he mutters. it feels like my heart is breaking just at the site of him.

i gather your the courage to go and hug him, and as soon as i hug him he wraps his hands around me. He sobs into my shoulder while i pat his back while i feel the stare of yoongi and jin on us.

"it's okay, there's nothing to be sorry about hoseok hyung." i whisper in his ear as his sobs increase.

"i love everyone too"

i whisper in his ear as his head shots up and looks at me in the eye. his eyes are red, and most of his face looks puffy.
"really...?" he ask barely above a whisper as i nod my head as he doesn't hesitate to kiss me.

my heart feels like it exploded inside me when his lips touched mine. they felt so soft it made me melt and kiss him back. he pulls away before anything can happen as he looks over at yoongi and jin who are staring at us in awe.

"you guys are adorable." yoongi whispers loud enough for us to hear we he gets up and hugs both of us, and soon after jin comes over to hugs us as well.

we stay in this position for awhile as hoseok cries quiet down to small hiccups at times. after some time i pull away as my legs where starting to cramp in the position we were in.

"umm..... d-do you guys like everyone too..?" i questions towards yoongi and jin as they pull away from hoseok having both of our eyes on them.

they nod yes and they explain they got together in the dressing room after finding out jin like yoongi, because jin told him. Then yoongi told him he liked everyone and they agreed they be the first couple of bts.

"so.. what do we do if the maknae line find out?" hoseok question.

"for i think it is best to say that you and namjoon are dating and me and jin are dating, but all of us can date under cover." yoongi explains his idea as he look happy about how thought there his idea is.

jin starts laughing as he sees how proud yoongi looks of himself for his idea, but agrees nonetheless to the plan.

Jimin's POV

(when him and jungkook went upstairs to play with taehyung)

As we arrived in taehyung was room which was surprisingly clean as tae skipped over to his closet and pulled out a box that said
Little Things
(BAD)

Tae pulled the lid right of and pulled out a coloring book with  a 12 pack of crayons to color with. he then got out a small blanket with a pacifier with little stars on it.

he closes the lid and slides the box away from him as he slips his pacifier into his mouth, and opens his coloring book and flips to the next black page.

he pulls out his crayon and colors slowly, trying to stay in the line. jungkook lets out a small 'awe' as he pets taehyung hair gently.

"taehyungie how are you feeling?" i ask, not knowing what to say.
"hwppy!" he exclaims through his pacifier. i smile at him as he reachable up and grabs my nose. he starts laughing very hard that he almost falls backwards but jungkook stops him.
"what's so fun baby boy?" i ask.
tae looks at me before bursting out laughing again, making me and jungkook confused but happy to see the little enjoying himself.

after he calms down again i ask him the same question.
" i don't knof. noses are djust so sqahiy." he mumbles playing with fingers then continues coloring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry that's is short i just wanted to put something out there.
🥺