Chapter 38 - All My Love

Warning: Mature Audiences Only

Sierra's POV

A sharp gasp escaped my lips and my body shivered at the touch of his fingers sliding across my hips, dangerously low on my abdomen. I felt my core grow greedy, begging for him like a drug addict.

His fingers were traveling at a slow and tormenting pace before finally wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling my body against his. Oh, his towel is definitely gone.

The breath I was attempting to take in, hitched and stopped midway as I felt his extremely hardened manhood pressing against the top of my ass.

"I can't do this anymore. I fucking want you. NOW!" His domineering side boomed through him as he groaned the words into my ear causing my body to tremble.

"I... I thought you had... Had left." I was struggling to form a coherent sentence.

"Oh, I know you did." I could hear the smirk on his lips before I felt it against the exposed skin of my neck as he lay an urgent kiss on it.

"I was locking the door." As he finished, he bit down into the flesh of my lower neck causing me to gasp followed by a moan I had absolutely no control over.

I heard him grunt as his hands tightened their hold on my hips, his fingernails pressing sharply against the skin. He spun me around to face him, crashing his lips into mine, his force pushing me hard against the shower wall. My back arched as the coldness made contact with my warm skin, causing me to hiss slightly into the kiss. The arching of my back pushing my breasts against his chest, arousing them instantly. 

His lips abandoned mine as they feverishly sucked on the flesh of my neck. I could feel the bruise being emanated on the skin and it was a pleasurable affliction that I wanted more of. I moaned with my mouth agape as my hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him further in. Once he was satisfied with his process of claiming me, he met my lips again. 

His tongue swept my bottom lip but pushed through as he attacked mine. The kiss was hungry. It was full of desire and lascivious desperation. My hands had a mind of their own as they found his chest, dragging my fingers down, pressing over his nipples as they traveled further. As they reached his lower abdomen they turned 180 degrees to meet and grab his marvelous erection.

I immediately began stroking him as he bit down on my lower lip in response. He grabbed my wrists and raised both my hands above my head. He held them there with one hand, his fingers wrapped around both. His strength came through as I struggled, unsuccessfully, against that one hand, making him tighten his grip.

His other hand traveled down the middle, in between breasts, towards my core. His fingers began applying pressure the second they reached the very top of it. He dragged them down slowly until that pressure met my clit, causing me to moan loudly into his mouth as my body jerked in pleasure.