Chapter 5 - Cream

Sierra's POV

"Ok, you ladies are cut off! We're going home!"

Niccolo stalked over to me, yanked the rest of my cider from my hand and placed it on the table. This boy did not just touch my drink... 

I noticed Tino and the girls were arguing and preoccupied. Nico stood between me and the table. He was trying so hard to dominate me with those deep emerald eyes, an electrifying fiery stare meant to have me capitulate before him as he stood his ground. His built figure was towering over me and a normal girl would have fallen to their knees at this man's beck and call. But I'm not your normal girl. You will have control over me... If I allow it. Unfortunately for you, tonight is not one of those nights. 

I took a step towards him, closing the gap between us. I placed my left-hand flat on his chest, abruptly shoving him until his back hit the table behind him. While he couldn't move further back, I pressed my body up against his as my right hand trailed a searing path around his lower torso just above his belt. I reached behind him, grabbing my cider. Initially, he didn't know how to react and allowed it. However, now he wanted to challenge me. His hand went for my left wrist, but anticipating it, I moved my hand down. I allowed my fingers to snuggly fit inside the top of his pants as his belt prevented it from going further, stopping at the palm of my hand. 

His eyes narrowed, glaring at me. I brought the cider to my lips, tipping it over as the alcohol fell into my mouth. I had about half a bottle left. Keeping my eyes on his, I downed the remainder of the drink. For the second time, I pressed my body against his to place the empty bottle back on the table. I could feel his arousal against my abdomen and I'd be lying if I said it didn't do something to me. He reacted to me. He reacted to me being a dominating bitch, and that for me was a turn on. 

I quickly stepped away, releasing my hold on him. 

"Now, we can leave," I emphasized with a smirk upon my lips. "I need to get home, anyways." 

"You can't go home! I thought you were going to come to the bonfire

"You can't go home! I thought you were going to come to the bonfire." Elena briskly walked over to us, completely oblivious to what just transpired. 

"No." I lifted a finger in the air in front of my face. "The deal was the bar, a couple of drinks, then home. Bonfires were not mentioned." 

"Oh, come on! It's still early." She playfully whined. 

"Nope. I need to get my car from your place and head home. I have a few things to take care of anyways." I shook my head slightly, pulling my jacket back on over my shoulders. 

"You are not driving home." Nico's gravelly deep voice sounded, causing me to look up at him. "You have been drinking. I will get you a cab and take your car to you in the morning." 

"I am perfectly fine! I've had 1 cider and 2 shots." I exclaimed. His gaze bore deeper into me as I finished my sentence. Was he getting tense because I was talking back? I was unsure until I saw the flash of lust in his eyes. This one time, I was completely innocent in my speech with no ulterior motives. But watching how my past actions are leaving behind an imprint was calling me onto the bad side all over again. So I continued, adding onto my last sentence.