Chapter 24 - Old Friend

Sierra's POV

It's been two weeks of absolute pure bliss with Nico. I got the courage to return to my apartment to clear everything up. He came with me, of course. We cleaned up the apartment and packed Abuelita's things into boxes. I wanted to maybe look into moving back into it but Nico wanted none of it. He assured me I wasn't invading any of his space or becoming a burden.

After our date on the beach, we went to his parents' house and he sat them both down, telling them the whole truth. I stood outside on the balcony with Rogue as I waited for him. I could see through the sliding door that it was an emotional talk but he came out of there a completely different man. The first thing he did was cup my face and kiss me hard before leaning his forehead on mine as he thanked me.

We stayed a bit longer as I spent time with both Aria and Dominic. I took the time to really watch Dominic. It was the little things that made me wonder about it all. The way in which he would ask me if I was alright. The way in which he pulled me aside and genuinely thanked me for bringing back his son. The way in which he worshipped the ground Aria walked on and treated her like a queen. The little kisses on the head, the whispers in her ear, the caresses on her arms or neck. Even his interaction with Rogue amazed me. He sat on the grass with her and that for me was the ultimate. It only reiterated the whole predicament I had placed myself in.

Today there was a massive party happening at Nico's pub which meant we were all going to have a banging time. Elena begged Nico to allow her to come as he was initially opposed to it due to how busy it was. He and his father really need to let go of the reins they have on Elena.

I finished my make up and tied the scarf I had wrapped around my head, placing it like an Alice band and letting the two strands fall down my shoulder. I put on my black boots, slightly higher than my ankle ones, and made my way downstairs. As I walked towards the sitting room, Nico noticed me and whistled while getting up. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. I had a baby pink halter crop top with a leopard print skirt that fell just above my mid-thigh. 

"Damn, Princess. Is this serving as easy access for me?" He asked with a smug look and tone as he scanned my body hungrily and pointed to my skirt.

"Fuck you, Niccolo." I smiled while pulling up my middle finger at him causing him to laugh.

"Well... I'm down for it if you are?" He winked at me as he took a step in front of me, preventing me from walking past him.

"That's the problem, babe. You're down... Not up." I tapped his cheek lightly with my open hand as his smile faded after hearing my words to him.

I placed my hand into his pocket, grabbing his car keys and darted past him towards his garage.

"Forget it, Princess. You're not driving my car." He warned me as he followed behind.

"You'll have to catch me then." I shrugged my shoulders, picking up the pace. I knew very well I wouldn't outrun him, I wasn't even trying to. But I lived for these playful moments with him. It was the pure essence of our relationship for me.

He reached me and pulled me against his chest, grabbing the keys out of my hand before smacking my ass, which was probably one of the things he lived for. We drove to the pub with music playing in the background and it didn't take us long before arriving.

It was complete chaos in there. We found Elena and I held onto her tightly. Nico had asked me to keep an eye on her in case she got into any trouble and Tino was in charge of Cami. Nico was needed in his office to sort out a scuffle that erupted between a customer and one of his employees and Tino took Cami to go attempt getting drinks by the bar. That left Elena and me.