Chapter 6 - Testing the Waters

Warning: Mature Audiences Only

Sierra's POV

My eyes fluttered open before pressing them into slits while my hand covered my face from the harshness of the bright sunlight seeping through the semi-open curtains. I groaned, rolling over and hanging my arm over the side of the bed. I fiddled with the pile of clothes on the floor in search of my phone. Finally finding it, I swiped the screen to see the time. Eight in the morning. I wanted to roll back over and catch more hours of sleep but I needed to get to my gran. I felt so guilty for leaving her last night like that. Damn it! 

I shifted to the side of the bed, lifting myself to my feet. I made my way to the bathroom while rubbing my eyes. I took a quick shower before heading back into the bedroom. About to get dressed in my clothes from the night before, I stopped as a black lace trim dress caught my attention on one of the couches. As I got closer I noticed a note placed neatly on top of it. 

I grabbed one of Elena's dresses. You might need this in the morning. 

- Nico ;) 

He was in the room in the night while I was asleep. My eyes widened at the thought that I slept in my underwear. Dear God, please tell me I was covered. I am such a busy sleeper that 90% of the time I wake in the morning with all the sheets at the foot of the bed, like this morning. Pushing the thought to the back of my mind, I slipped the dress on with my boots. Huh. I actually like this style, who would have thought. 

I folded up last night's clothes before heading into the corridor. I was met with a tranquil silence and all the other doors still closed. I edged towards the stairs, taking two steps down before Elena's bubbly self appeared at the bottom, her hands in the air and covered in flour. My mouth opened slightly as our eyes met. How on earth is she awake and elated so early in the morning? This girl is not normal. 

"I thought I heard someone. Tino and Cami are on the deck already.  Could you please call my brother? Breakfast is almost ready." She said to me as she started walking back towards the kitchen. 

"Wait! Hold up! Why must I call him? He's your brother!" Not a chance in fucking hell am I going near that man's bedroom this early in the morning. 

"Yeah, and I'm a little busy." She said frankly. "Just knock on his door until he answers. Actually, maybe banging would be a better option. He tends to be a heavy sleeper." 

"What about Tino? Can't he go?" I was rattling my brain for all the possible options, me being the last resort. 

"Yeah, he could." I began to sigh in relief. "But he's busy with Cami's ass on his lap and tongue down his throat." 

For fucks sake. "Fine, whatever. Which door?" 

"The one right next to yours." With that, she skipped back into the kitchen.