1

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Hey Jungkook!" A sweet voice called out, making me turn around.

[Yes, apparently I have this fetish with school au. Fight mehhh]

I smiled softly and felt a blush creep to my face.

"Hi Jimin hyung~" I greeted happily.

He chuckled and patted my head. "Hey, classes just ended. Let me take you home." He said with a smile.

My eyes widened and blushed madly as I shook my head vigorously. "N.. no need..! I-I still have to take care of things." I stuttered out.

He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

I gulped and nodded. "Y-yes..!"

He smiled softly. "Alright then. Remember to message me once you get home. Stay safe~" he said as he walked away.

I put a hand on my chest as I felt my cheeks burn.

I sighed happily until I covered my red face.

"Oh whatever powerful being is out there, please matchmake me with Jimin."

Author's P.O.V

A matchmaker watched the human with a bored expression as he soon whispered.

"How foolish.."

A voice then chuckled as he went beside him. "You're a matchmaker Taehyung. Love should be running through every inch of your body, but how come it's tightly closed?"

Taehyung turned to him with a blank expression. "A matchmaker's duty is priority. There is no time for love, and you know that, Hoseok." He said sternly.

Hoseok sighed and turned back to Jungkook who went to his locker, taking out his stuff.

"Jeez, you're as cold as ever.. oh, isn't this boy the one you'll deal with?"

"You won't handle it?" Taehyung asked, turning to him.

"I still have to handle this one boy." He answered.

Taehyung sighed and hummed.

"You think you could matchmake him with his love interest?" Hoseok asked, turning to Taehyung.

The latter watched the boy leave as he shrugged.

"It's not possible unless you don't fulfill your human's wishes." He answered.

"Well, I certainly won't turn my mission down just for your sake." Hoseok said as he closed his eyes.

"Just watch over the boy's actions, Taehyung. I need to get to work." He said as he disappeared.

Taehyung frowned and sighed, following behind Jungkook.