Dino

"Chan. I already told you." I said pointing him a spoon. He pouted and continue to eat.

"I just want you to go with me," He mumbled that made me shake my head.

"In your practice time? No, Chan. You'll going to be distracted if I go there." I said and glare at him.

"It's okay. You're my girlfriend after all." He said grinning like an idiot. I raise him my right eyebrow. He chuckles and nod.

"Alright. I'll just going to tell the hyungs that... You like Soonyoung hyung..." He said still looking at me. I even glare at him 2x and cross my arms and tap my foot.

"Seriously, Chan? Seriously? You're my boyfriend. You're supposed to be jealous." I said and stands up. Yes it's true. I have a huge crush on Hoshi when I'm still fangirling over them. He laugh again.

"Why would I? Is like Hoshi Hyung will take you away from me? He already knows you're mine." He said and eat his food. "But! Once the guys knows that you have a crush on him.. they will tease you like the way they tease me to you." He added and munch more food.

"Argh! That's it! I'm done." I angrily went out of the house and walk on the side walk. I even heard him call out from my name but, I didn't look back.

"Hey Y/n where are you going?!" He yell from far away. And I yell.

"To the moon! Wanna come with me?!" I sarcasm said. And continue to walk. I'm still pissed off about what he just told me awhile ago.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Someone just grab me by the hand and pulled me back so I bumped on his chest. It is Chan.

"Let go of me. I hate you!" I said and keeps pulling my hands away from him. But, he's just too strong so I can't do anything.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I just want to tease you. That's all. Look, I'm being honest. I sometimes gets jealous when you're around Hoshi hyung, but, I sometimes don't. Why? Because I have a trust on you. I know you'll still chose me.. right?" I look up to him and saw how his eyes pleading for an answer. I look away and sigh.

"If you're jealous.. can you just pull me away from him?!" I said and push him off. He chuckles and mess my hair.

"Hey!" I said and swat his hands.

"You Still didn't answer me." He said still staring at me. It made me feel uncomfortable that, Chan is staring at me this whole time.

"Y-Yeah." I said and look down on his chest.

"You're stuttering. I want to hear it loud and clear." He said and slowly lean in so our face are just inches away.

"Yes—" I didn't finish my word when he suddenly kiss me on my lips.

"No reason." He laugh and run towards of our house. I glare at him and chase him inside. He's really teasing me!

"YOU KID! COME BACK HERE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"