Mingyu(Requested)

A requested member by: @AshleyNicoleLaxaman5 thanks for requesting! Enjoy reading!

______________________________________

"twinkle twinkle little stars,

How I wonder what you are~"

It's dark, I'm numb, I'm scared, I can't see anything. I'm all tied up. My mouth is covered up with something, preventing me to scream from help louder.

What happened? Why I ended up here? Is this how the hell feels like? I'm scared.

"Up above the world so high,

Like a diamond in the sky~"

That damn children song keeps playing from the background and it's getting creepier and creepier each second I hear it. I tried to free myself but, I failed.

"Goodmorning, sunshine~ how's your sleep?" Someone spoke and lit up the light above me. And the culprit from what happened to me right now appeared. I'm scared. My eyes starts to tear up.

"No, no, no! Don't cry, sunshine. There's nothing to be scared of." He smiled and took the clothes off that was blocking on my mouth and placed it on the table besides him.

"twinkle twinkle little start,

How I wonder what you are~"

"Please, let me go. Please, please, please!" I cried and begged but those are hopeless. He was just staring right back at me while wearing that psychotic smirk. He reached out from something and soon I realized it was a knife.

I repeatedly shake my heads while I tried to make myself free. "O! Don't worry. This won't hurt. I only need is your heart and we're done."

"NO! NO! PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!" His smirk soon fades as he placed the end of the knife on my chest, where my heart was located.

"No one's gonna hear your cries of help. We're in the middle of nowhere." I continued to cry before my cries turned into a scream of pain. He stab me with his knife repeatedly while laughing like an insane person.

I coughed and blood started to exit my mouth. I saw how my blood flood out from my chest and saw how happy Mingyu was from what he's seeing. Before I faint, I heard him mumbled something, happily.

"Thank you, love."

"like a diamond in the sky~

Twinkle twinkle little star~

How I wonder what you are~"