The8

"Ahm... Hey..." I said while not making any eye contact with him. He looks at me and smiled.

"O, hey Y/n! How's life going?" I collect all of my confidence ang strength to look at him in the eyes before giving him my bake cupcakes.

"For you, Jaydon." I said and offer him those. He chuckles and take the cupcakes on my hand kindly.

"And happy birthday.." He nod his head and open the cupcakes box. Should I tell him? No? Yes? Argh!

"And Jaydon! I like you!" I said before I could feel my cheeks burning up. He laugh and mess around with my hair.

"I'm sorry Y/n... But, I only see you as a friend and my little sister." He said and hug me before pulling away. I froze from my spot, preventing my tears to drip down from my eyes.

"It's okay! Don't worry." I immediately flash a smile and took a deep breath.

"Anyways, the cupcakes is delicious. Have to go, bye!" And I stand there. Looking at his figure as it fades away from my sight then that's when my tears begun to fall.

"I got rejected.. This time again.." I said sobbing then wipes my tears from my face. I'm about to turn around when I felt the cold rain hit my skin. I look up to the sky and close my eyes. Even the sky is with me.

Until it becomes heavy rain, my clothes are getting wet from the rain as I stand there not making any move. Not until, someone covered me with the umbrella. I look at the person was and it's Minghao. His looking down at me while glaring.

"Are you insane?! Just because he rejected you that doesn't mean you're going to get yourself sick!" As usual he scolded me again. I didn't listen to him and I immediately hug him and cry.

"Am I ugly? Am I not enough for everybody? Why I always getting rejected?" I said while crying to his chest. I felt him hug me with his free hand and kiss my forehead.

"No... Don't say that..." He said.

"Then why? Tell me?"

"Because you're to precious for them to receive that love from you."

"What do you mean..."

"You're not meant to be with Jaydon.. We are.."

"But you said we're just friends?"

"I told you that because I can't still control my feelings towards you."

"Huh... So it means... You.."

"Yes imma.. I have feelings towards you..."

"Wait—" I didn't finish my words when he suddenly kiss the tip of my nose then smile when he lock his eyes again on mine.

"Can you accept this confession under the rain?" He then chuckles and held my cheeks. I'm still speechless and don't know what to do.

"Hey, speak up..." I shook my thoughts away and flash a big smile.

"You never failed me from your surprises, frog." I said and mess around with his hair. He laughed and held my hand.

"And now, don't ever cry over with wrong guys again. They don't deserve your precious tears. Smile now my queen." Okay I will. And after that I kissed him.