Woozi pt. 2

"Hey you!" I pointed towards the small guy but a bit taller than me. I glare and walk towards him. I stopped when I finally reach him. Since, my neck hurts easily when I look up, I immediately look for something high so that when I step on it I can equal our height.

Then, I found the chair. I immediately slide it towards me and step on it. I put back my attention to him and continue to glare at him.

"Listene here you little peace of shit- better keep your mouth shut-hmsjdhfj!" Then someone put his hand on my mouth and put me down from the chair. I keep struggling to be free and to pull him off from me.

"Enough y/n." Mingyu said so I stop and put my hands down. I put a poker face before he let me go.

"Sorru guys from y/n's behavior. She just forgot to drink her medicine." Mingyu says so I glare at him.

"You tree loo- yea yea I'll shut up!" I said while putting my hands through the mid air. I gaze at the guy from awhile ago and glare at him.

***

"Let's have a break." The guy named Hoshi said. I already know them cuz they introduce their names to me. And so you know, the guy I hate the most named Woozi. Creepy name.

"You dance sucks." I said enough for Woozi to hear it. He looks at me and sigh.

"Look I'm sorry okay?"

"No, I won't forgive you."

"Then what I'm supposed to do so you can forgive me?"

"Kiss my brother."

"No way!"

"Okay you say so-"

"Fine!"

He walk towards my brother and so my brother immediately look towards him. This is it! The most precious scene in my whole life!

Woozi immediately tip toe and kiss Mingyu on the cheek that made me squeeze myself. I want to scream damn bad! O my gosh! I have a new ship! Yaoi is still the best!

Woozi walk towards me and saw his epic face that he can believe what he just did.

"Minzi- no, gyuzi- no Minhoon is the new ships!" I said shaking him from his shoulder. He push me slowly and nod his head. I put my arms around his shoulder and wiggle my eyebrows.

"We're friends from now on." I said while smiling like an idiot. He roll his eyes and take off my arms around him. He shook his head before walking away. I follow him where he was going and he ended up on the bench inside of their practice room.

"You like my brother right?"

"No."

"Then, who among the guys do you like?"

"Not in a romantic way but, I like Hoshi hyung."

"Oohhh."

I said holding my cheeks. I think I'm gonna burst out.

"I can't wait to see you guys get married..." I mumble staring at Hoshi.

"What? No- not gonna happen." He said laughing awkwardly.

"Then I'm gonna make it happen." I said while giving him my idiotic smile.

"I want to marry you." My smile fade away when I realize what he just said.

"I'll let you if you will grant me a favor." Woozi suddenly smile. "What is it?"

"You'll let me ship you to Hoshi and do what I told you to do." His smile fades away.

"WHAT?!"