Seokmin

As I walked pass some random people, someone suddenly held my wrist and pulled me back.

"What the-" I stopped when I recognized who the person was.

He's breathing heavily while staring right back at me, like he's digging a big hole through my soul. His stare feels like a dagger, stabbing me until I can finally give up.

"Seokmin?" As I speak his name, he suddenly pulled me into a warm hug. The hug feels like he's longing for this for a long time. I didn't hug him back because I'm left frozen on my spot.

"I missed you so much.." He whispered underneath his breathe in the middle of the hug.

When I came back from my senses, I pushed him away and looked from a different way.

"Y-You shouldn't do that.." I said while my voice are trembling.

"I-I'm sorry.." He apologized. "We're done. We're just a stranger to each other anymore. Goodbye." I'm about to walk pass him when he held me by the wrist again and pulled me back.

"You know what? I still love you but you? You're the one who ended it." He said while stabbing me with his stares.

"Yeah! You're right! Because I was mad at you. Not because I stopped loving you!" I retorted back before I swat my hands off of him and walked away.

sorry from my short update ~~~

☁shai