Vernon

"They're from.. uh.. Phoebe?" I said while taking a step backwards. She can't know!

"Uhuh? Phoebe told me this is not hers. Are you lying?" Jerica said so I silently curse. I held my bag tightly and not making any eye contact with her.

"No seriously! That's not mine." I said before I saw her taking a step forward towards me. I step backwards and curse underneath my breath. What excuses do I have left?!

"Now tell me.. do you have a feelings towards... Hansol?" Dang! That words is the most I hated to hear so much! Yikes! What to do?!

I shake my head violently, "of course not. I don't have feelings towards him. I promise! That letter are not mine!" I keep saying those words but she didn't believe me.

"If this is not yours, why I saw this in your locker? Magic? Funny." She said sarcastically. I sigh. I have no choice.

"Okay! You win! You're right! I have feelings towards Chwe Hansol, so what?" I said letting go the strap of my bag. She flinched to my sudden yell. But, soon, she smirked.

"I'm giving you a warning, Y/n.. I will do everything to make your friends hate you, and once that happens I will take the chance to make Hansol hate you too." She said inch away from my face. She smacked her hands on the wall above me cornering me. But, I stayed calm.

"Will see, Jerica. Will see." I said and tap her shoulder. I hold her left arm taking it off out of my way before I walk down the corridors exiting the building.

***

I woke up from the sounds of my alarm clock. I turn it off before sitting up from my bed. I yawn and stretch my body. I glance at my wall clock to read the time. 8:31AM is what written on the clock. I still have few minutes before the school start again.

I stand up and enter my bathroom, doing my routine. As I was finished, I exited the bathroom and went to my walk in closet to wear some comfortable clothes. I fix myself up before taking my phone and bag and walk out of my room.

When I went to the kitchen, I saw my mother cooking. I greeted her a good morning before kissing her cheeks.

"Where's dad?" I ask sitting on the chair near me.

"He's early from his business meetings." She replied and put the cook food on my plate. A sausage with egg and bread. I finished eating and bid my goodbye before I got out of the house.

I arrived at my school. entering the gate, cold air already hit my face swaying my hair in the air. I walk inside of the campus as I noticed the weird stare by the students giving me. Something wrong on my face?

I continue to walk until I reach the building and enter inside. When I enter the building, I automatically stopped. I look up to the speaker placed on the corner of the ceiling and my heart beats faster than ever. No way!

"Okay! You win! You're right! I have feelings towards Chwe Hansol, so what?"

I keeps repeating over and over again.

"Y/n?" I look behind me and saw him. Looking down at me confused.

This is not the time, Hansol!

I shake my head and run towards of the radio room. I opened the door and saw 3 students laughing while the speaker of the phone near the mic. That phone! It must be that phone where she record and saved our conversation last night!

I immediately walk towards them and snatched the phone. I throw it on the floor very hard and stamped it repeatedly. The 3 students are left down founded.

"Jerica told you to do this.. right?" I keep myself calm while chasing my breath. I look up to the 3 students in front of me and got no response.

"ANSWER ME!" I yelled that made them flinch. One of them nodded before the 2 nodded as their answer. I exited the room and try to find Yong Jerica.

"Y/n wait!" I got pinned on the wall by someone. I groan out of pain. I open my eyes to see Hansol. Sweating.

"Hansol?" I asks and saw him chasing his breath.

"Fuck. You're so fast when you run." He said out of breath. My brows narrow.

"Why you didn't tell me you like me?" He said now making an eye contact with me. I look away clearing my throat.

"Answer me.." He said in a relaxing tone. I look at him and saw how beautiful his eyes are.

"I'm going to kill that brat!" I said under my breath. I heard him chuckles.

"Silly. Jerica helped me. Since, you're so shy to confess your feelings towards me, she make a move. And now I already know that you like me back too." He smiled before my heart skip a beat. "You like me back too?" He nodded before he lean in and was about to kiss me when...

"LET'S CELEBRATE!" Someone yelled so we pulled each other away.