S.Coups pt. 1

Turn to the left hallway.. Then go straight.. Then the first room to the left. Got ya!

I suddenly feel a presence of a person behind me. My hand went down to my pocket and slowly held my pocket knife, and immediately take it out before turning around and almost killed a person was.

"Woah! Wait!" He said still holding my wrist and looking down to my knife. I glare at him and slowly put the knife down. He breathe in relief.

"You almost killed me!" He scolded me and I just shrugged my shoulders and open the door that I'm supposed to open awhile ago.

"I didn't." I said and walk inside. We both stay silent for a minute before I spoke breaking the silence we made.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asks looking for a file that my boss told me.

"I don't know either." He said so I just sigh. I turn around to look at him.

"You're nor helping, Seungcheol. Just go. Let's just meet up later. I have a works to do." I said before continuing to look for some file on the drawer.

"O-okay then." He said and was about to walk out when we both heard a thumping sounds.

"What is that?"

"You're supposed to ask where that sounds came from." I said throwing him my blank expression. Here it is again.

"Shh! Don't talk." I cut him off when he's about to say something. I look to my right then my left. All clear, I slowly walk towards of the exit door and peeked outside.

There's so many men in black.

"Who are they? What the fvck are they doing here?" I asks myself while counting them one by one.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Seungcheol suddenly said and peeked outside also. We both saw how many men in Black walking outside.

"They're here for something." I said and Immediately stands up straight. I braid my hair and took off my jacket before I wrapped it around my waist. Seungcheol looks at me confused.

"What are you doing?" He half whisper yell. I look at him before handing him a gun. He take it from me still confused.

"They're here for the file." I explain to him.

"File? What's in the file?"

"Big money.. and the company's secret. And they want to reveal it."

"What secret?"

"I don't know. But, I know that we have to stop them." I said and tap his shoulder.

I went to the power switch and immediately turn it all down. Now it's all black I can see.

"What the fvck, Y/n?!" I heard him half whisper yell. I shake my head and wear my night vision glass. I saw him eating his system a panicking mode. I walk towards him and took out my another night vision glass. I lend it to him and he slowly take it.

"Wear it." I said as he did what I told him to.

"Woah! This is cool!" He said while looking around. I walk towards of the exit door and peek outside.

"There's so many of them. I only have a pocket knife. We have no enough weapons." I mumble and look behind me. I look around to the small room we're in and think of our next move to survive.

"As far as I can remember.. we have a secret door here that lead to the weapon room." Seungcheol said and turn around. And the realization hit me. I remember now.

"Yeah! That's it! But, do you know where is the secret door?" I asked him and he slowly nod. I already forgot where is that secret door located.

"Lead the way." I command and he immediately did what I told him. We started walking and suddenly stopped. Seungcheol are trying to push some big box away from the wall. I helped him until a small door revealed. Maybe this is it?

"It's locked.." He said and sat besides it. My right hand traveled up to my hair and suddenly take my hair pin off from my hair. I walk towards of the small door and try to unlock it using my hairpin.

CLICK!

"It's already unlock." I mumbled and took a deep breath. I push the door open and take a step in. I tried to find the lights switch but, realization hit me. I turn off the switch!

I face palm and sigh.

There's a bunch of guns, weapons etc every corners of the room. A small smile spread all over my lips and touch them one by one.

"Argh! Ouch!" I look behind me and saw Cheol, trying to let his self in. I roll my eyes and continue my business.