CHWE HANSOL (REQUESTED)

Hi! This requested imagine isn't counted from the new genre of imagine that I'm currently writing from each members since this story isn't about person with disability, problem eto.! But aside from that, hope y'all will enjoy on reading!
Request by: @beeya123

Thank you for requesting!
______________________________________

"Hey, you're assigned to be reporting today, eh?" Hansol sat besides me while I stare at my laptop where the PowerPoint of my report is flashing.

"A.. yeah.. and I was kinda.. nervous and scared to stood up in front and report this.." I replied with a nervous tone. Hansol then pat my head and chuckles.

"Hey, it's fine! Think that you're just in your house, talking to me while you explain your report. I know you can do it." He cheered up and raised both of my hands and play with it. A small smile curved my lips but it didn't changed the fact that I'm still nervous.

"Thanks."

"No probs."

***

"Ms. Y/L/N, please proceed in front. We would like to hear your report." My hands started to sweat and my heart race faster and faster when I heard my last name being call out.

I turn around to face my classmates along with my teacher and they're all staring at me. They're waiting.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. I can do it right?

Just don't make yourself embarrassed.

I turn my hand into fist and felt my hand in cold from the nervous that I'm feeling right now. I can't stand up because my knees became weak.

Gathering my things on my chest, I stumbled in front of the class and prepare my report. As when I finished, my eyes locked with Hansol and he's staring at me with a smile on his lips.

"You can do it!" He mouthed that gives strength in me and ease the nervousness I felt. I'm scared and nervous to report in front but seeing Hansol cheering me up, I feel relief.

I looked down and bit my lower lip before inhaling a deep breathe. I can do it.

As when I looked up with confidence and stare my classmates one by one, I smiled and started reporting.

"Goodmorning my dearest classmates and to our beloved Teacher! I'm Y/F/N and I'm here in front of you all to discuss my report's topic. You're only allowed to ask me questions regarding from my report after I discussed everything. Each questions will be answered after I discussed my report. Should we start?"