Chwe Hansol

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" Hansol suddenly appeared besides me. He's holding a two cup of coffee and handed one to me. I wholeheartedly accept it with a smile on my lips. Both of us sat there on the small balcony of the house as we stare at the moon peacefully, sharing each other a moment of comfortable silence.

It's been awhile since we laast talked. He's been busy with his schedule as a KPop idol which I understand. We would only talk for about once a month, checking each other and talking about other I stuffs.

I feel so delightful to spend the rest of his day off in my apartment. Just the two of us. It somehow makes me overwhelmed with happiness.

"Yeah, it does," I returned. Few seconds pass and we're swallowed by another peace of silence. I didn't bother breaking the quietude between us and just let it be for a moment, giving me enough time to think.

"I miss watching the moon with you." And in just a blink of an eye, Hansol besides me disappeared.

Lowering down my head, a small tears gushed out of my eyes, blurring my vision. Another seconds passed before I found myself weeping tears in pain. My hand went up to cover my mouth, restraining myself from sobbing.

The agony is still there. I can still feel the grief and trauma I felt the day I lost him. It's almost one year and I'm still in misery, mourning for his death. Blaming myself from everything that happened back then. He keeps proclaiming that it's not my fault. That I should stop blaming myself. That I should stop crying. But I can't bring myself to do it.

I'm still in pain. The past—his death—is still tormenting me every night. I don't know what to do anymore.

"I miss you..." I cried out loud while hugging myself, hoping that it could make me feel better, but I was wrong.

"I'm sorry..." another sob escaped my lips. If only I could change the past, if only I'm allowed to change it, If only I could go back in time, I will do everything to stop his death from happening.

I regretted not doing anything and just watch everything happened.

"Cut!" the Director announced. I instantly stopped crying. Everyone in the set clapped their hands as soon they got to film the final scene successfully. 

Hansol, in the other hand, stalked his way toward me and helped me stand up.

He's beaming cheerfully as he wipes the tears away from my eyes. "You did great! I'm surprised you can pull that scene out."

I laughed. "It's because I'm awesome." And pinched his nose. He held my hand, stopping me from doing it.

"Later. 6PM. I'll fetch you out on a date."
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I won't be late."

Author's note: Heya! Looks who's back? How are you guys? I missed you all! I'm surprised for reaching 80k reads. Wow! Thank you guys very much!

Sorry for taking a short break for about a months. I'm still in slow update tho, but rest assured that I'll finish this book before this year ends. Take care everyone!