Unknowingly my lips twitch up a little but soon I regain my senses. I see Manik completely wiped by Ishika's beauty.

She sure is beautiful but nothing in front of my....Aditi! Something is wrong with my brain! Disappointment finds me when I see Manik happily talking to Aditi. Pretending to talk on the phone I just nod to Manik's 'Hey' and walk out of the house.

Pissed off I drive to the company. It's late in the afternoon and I want to know what the hell are the of them doing with the fact that they know that Aditi is back. I tried calling Rohan but he texted me that he is busy somewhere and so is Priya who is with him.

For lunch I go the near by cafe of my company and place myself in one of the window table . The waitress approaches me with my coffee and I did not seem to notice her until she fake coughs. She has light brown hair tied up in a pony and has a lot of pink shimmer on her swelled lips.

 She is wearing butt shorts and a red crop top under a white short apron which hardly helps in covering her tall legs.

 "Anything else Sir?" She says as she leans forwards trying to give me a clear view of her valley.

"No. Thanks." I say with a blank face and stare once again out of the window. I guess she takes the hint that I am not interested in her and so she walks away to her duty. 

For the past three years I have tried to hook up with many girls just to get rid of the thought of the girl I loved. However I just failed every time. I don't know what went wrong with me? I thought that I have moved on but I knew deep down that I was lying to myself. I can possibly never get over her.

Every time I think of her I find my self missing her. Missing her smile, missing the feeling I felt when with her. Missing how stubborn she could be and how careless she could be at times. I crave for her touch. 

The way her hands fit in mine while we swayed to the music, the way she danced in my room and how her hips moved perfectly.

Initially I thought she could look good only in conservative clothes what she usually wore but then I realized that she looked extremely desirable in the black prom dress as well as in the golden dress. Instantly I think of how she looked in formal business attire. 

Whatever the hell she wears her always manages to make my eye bulge out. The way her clothes hung around her perfect curves can make any man go wild in thoughts. This thought actually makes me frown. I have no idea if any other man has noticed her amazing body?

  What if she has already found someone in her life? What if someone has touched her beautiful lips already? This thought makes me go wild with anger.

Back in my office I try to concentrate on my work but hardly I can.

Although I am engaged to Janhvi I know for sure that this marriage means nothing to me and also for her I guess! Since the engagement she just keeps up the smiley face on stuck on as if it's an obligation to her. Just like me she seems to be confused with her feelings at times but still treats me like her friend. 

She never even referred me as her fiancé to her friends when I happen to meet them at a restaurant for a brief moment with her. Not that I mind or even want them to know but just I think she isn't happy with the engagement as much as she shows in front of her parents.

At dinner when I reach home I find out that Aditi and Ishika had their dinner at Priya's and with this information I know that they have forgiven her. Why? Sure they know something I don't and I need to find that out!

At night I try getting things out of all four of my friends but none of them are ready to tell me. Manik goes on to say that he wants to tell me things but he is bound not to.