十五

the blinding sunlight cascaded onto the younger's bare skin, making him to shift uncomfortably. with all his might, jeongguk tried to move but to no avail. he found his legs entwined with the latter's who had an arm tightly secured on his waist as loud snores escaped his pouty lips.

the raven head felt his cheeks burn upon reminiscing yesterday's events and he rested there for a while before freeing himself from jimin's tight grip. he stretched his limbs and arms in discomfort since his whole body hurt from soreness, his actions were followed by a yawn and he rubbed his eyes softly to get rid of his slumber.

a low whine filled his eardrum and he turned back to see jimin mindlessly searching for a pillow and clinging onto it which made him chuckle.

"baby where are you." jeongguk removed the pillow from his grip and replaced it with himself, nuzzling into jimin's bare chest. 

"what's the time?" jimin croaked and jeongguk took a look at the wall clock before softly tracing the numbers on his chest. jimin smiled at his cute gesture but soon enough his smile faltered suddenly.

"babe we have school!"

the elder suggested to shower together, giving an excuse that there was no time left but i bet you all know why (wink wonk). being the shy boy he is, jeongguk rejected it which had him floating in the air as jimin carried him to the shower with a wide grin.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

jeongguk exited the campus after finishing his last class and waited for jimin.

he's probably taking care of some other class

the younger assumed before scrolling through his phone lazily.

"boo!"

the poor boy bolted upwards at the voice, his phone momentarily slipping out his hands. he scrunched his eyes in utmost fear and slowly opened them when he heard a loud laugh. his eyes were met with the sight of jimin on the floor, clutching his stomach whilst laughing his ass out and jeongguk didn't hesitate landing him a kick. he took his phone from the ground which was crying for help, the display was awfully scratched and he let out a silent wail upon seeing it damaged.

'what the hell is wrong with you!' jeongguk lost it when the latter still didn't cease his laughs. he decided to leave the place and grumpily took long strides in annoyance before his back collided with jimin's hard chest.

"i'm sorry!" he clicked his tongue when jimin still had that damned maniac grin. the older dragged him towards his car and buckled him up with silent laughs escaping his lips.

'i don't know what's funny....' he signed and examined his phone if it worked or not, hopefully it did.

"my broke ass will buy a new one for you." jeongguk couldn't help but smile at his response but he still stayed a little mad. (stayed mad my ass)

'you better. where are we going?'

"just to get some fresh air ya know."

'don't you have work?'

"nightshift."

jeongguk simply nodded and looked around the familiar place. he found himself raking his eyes around his surroundings in surprise. couples were scattered here and there, spending a peaceful time with each others presence. jimin parked the car and dragged jeongguk out with a smile, taking him towards the bridge to get a better view of their serene surrounding.

"have you been here?" jeongguk was captivated by the ravishing scenery that he didn't catch what his boyfriend asked but soon he nodded as a response when he caught jimin staring.

'me, my mom and dad. . .'  a sad smile took over his lips upon remembering the good old yet some bittersweet memories. jimin placed his hand on the younger's which was now resting on the railing. interlacing their fingers, they both watched the blazing sun getting reflected by the crystal clear river beneath them. 

'we used to come here for picnics'

all they had was jeongguk's backpack and an empty lunchbox of his to even turn this to a picnic. that was when an idea struck his mind as he brought jeongguk under the bridge and made him sit on the soft grass.

jimin told him to wait there and swiftly left to buy something to eat. jeongguk gave him a curt nod and looked at his retreating figure before taking out his broken phone. he frowned and traced the cracks, thinking about how his mother would be disappointed. he placed his phone back inside the bag and his frown deepened when he looked at the blooming evening sky, sad that he could not take pictures anymore. he heard shuffles beside him and watched as jimin sat with two cups of ice cream in his hands.

'i got a flyer from my music class this morning. they invited me to perform for their anniversary but i'm not sure if i could go'

"wow that's great to hear. why won't you go baby?"

jeongguk looked down upon hearing the question and fiddled with his hands nervously. jimin immediately caught his hesitancy and moved closer towards him in comfort.

'after what happened. . .i decided to give up on music. i know its stupid but it was a traumatic experience and i d-'

jeongguk's moving hands were now squished between their chests, his fingers awkwardly shaking as jimin pulled him for an unexpected kiss. soon he found himself slowly relaxing under his lover's touch and moved his arms to wrap around his neck as a soft kiss with pure adoration was shared. his eyes fluttered open when jimin pulled away and he felt his warm hands cup his cheeks.

"look, that bitch is fired now and i won't hesitate landing another punch if he comes back. if that filth tries to treat you like that then favour it back. rub it on his face that no matter how he tries to dethrone you, you will still remain on your throne with a fucking crown on."

jeongguk instantly pulled him for a tight hug, wetting jimin's shirt with his tears. he was astounded to hear those words as all the sour memories hit him at once. it hurt him to bring back his dreadful past but now being held in his lover's strong arms felt safe, it felt safe to let it all out.

he pondered how a mere touch from jimin could put him to ease, how his soothing voice could calm him down and how his assuring soft eyes could make him feel safe and secured. he was more than thankful to have such a perfect partner.

he came back to his sense when the older wiped his tears and cupped his face, locking his soft brown orbs with his puffed doe ones.

"don't give up on your dreams for others, my love."
____________

a sed but tru fact: you can never get yourself a man like jimin :)

MUTE | JIKOOK  ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara