十四 [M]

[mature content ahead ⚠]

"fuck, i missed you so much."

jimin growled under his breath before locking his lips with jeongguk's, roughly taking a hold of his nape. the younger whimpered silently when jimin slid his hands from his nape to his slender waist, making a small smirk tug itself onto the latter's lips.

jimin pushed themselves towards the soft sheets of the bed as their sweaty bodies tangled and steamy breaths mingled. jeongguk let out another whimper when he felt a sensual tug at his lower lip. he moved his hands down to the hem of his shirt, wanting to feel jimin's tender skin under his fingers. their lips never detached for once until they were out of breath. jeongguk looked at him with lust filled eyes and evoked how it has merely been three days but how insane he had went without getting to touch his boyfriend.

he barely remembered how things escalated, it was actually him going straight into jimin's aparment after coming back to seoul and kissing the life out of him which resulted in an endless, heated make out session.

his mind completely went cloudy at the new sight of his boyfriend, he still couldn't process this hot look.

with those metal piercings hooked in his ears and those dark hooded eyes, jimin had the audacity to sweet talk him even after knowing his effects on him.

"needy, aren't we?"

jeongguk's shirt flew across the room and he immediately covered his naked torso with his hands in embarrassment. a bright red hue colored his cheeks under the dim moonlight and jimin swore to the god himself, he had never seen a sight this beautiful.

from the way how the moonlight glimmered onto his milky skin to the way how his hair sprawled around the sheets while a few strands  decided to stick onto his forehead due to the sweat.

damn. . .

his appealing appearance put every descriptive words in the vocabulary to shame.

jimin slowly removed his hands and pinned them above his head, wetting his plump lips at the sight beneath him. without any warning he lunged forward and sucked onto the flesh monstrously.

"would love to hear you mewl."

jeongguk gave a silent gasp before complying. he purred when jimin's grip on his waist tightened, electric sparks surging through his spine. carding his fingers through the latter's soft black hair, he craned his neck for more access. the younger wanted his chest to be brightly painted with love marks. his breath got heavier and heavier as time passed by and he pulled jimin up for another heated kiss.

finally having all their clothes discarded, jeongguk wrapped his arms tightly around jimin's neck as he positioned himself. jimin pulled the comforter up and covered their bodies since jeongguk shivered when the cold air hit his naked figure.

"ready?"

he slowly moved forward at the nod whilst firmly holding jeongguk's waist. he wanted him to get comfortable but the younger only squirmed under him, clenching his hole tightly. jimin moved up to see tears cascading down his lover's face and he panicked so bad, he was about to untangle themselves and remove his member from his tight heat but jeongguk pulled him closer and nuzzled his face into his shoulder, indicating him to continue.

jimin pressed his lips on his tears and kissed them away. he thrusted into him, pace increasing when the younger signalled him to. jeongguk no longer felt his back hurt instead he had his head buried in jimin's shoulder, mouth wide open in pleasure and jimin groaned when he felt jeongguk's nails penetrate his back. his eyes blurred due to the intense pleasure as he mewled straight into jimin's ears, sending viberations to his skin and pleasing him.

the younger was on cloud nine.

the boy never knew jimin was a beast in bed as waves of pleasure seared through his veins. the way he whispered sweet, intoxicating words had him melting and the way he groaned and muttered dirty compliments had him trembling.

the sound of the bed creaking was nothing compared to their resounding heatbeats. it was the time, it was the right time for them to explore each other further, a prudent step to take in the direction of their intimate bond.

___________

y'all better take this......

i apologize cuz this chapter is a disaster, this is my first time writing smut and idk wtf i've written 😔 but then i just realised this is a pure smut and not an intense one

if you read this then you better read this too >>