staying up all night and watching end game with a bag of chips, without any hindrance- seemed to be the perfect plan to spend the weekend. after miserably weeping for hours at the tragic end, jeongguk found himself dozing off whilst the big tv screen played the credits.

the vibration of his phone immediately shook him up, with drowsy eyes he looked at the mobile's screen only to be greeted with the flashing brightness and so he threw his phone from the couch to the bed in frustration. at the sight of his it, he was quite surprised at himself that he was able to avoid texting the mighty park jimin or else he would've been a fat tomato again at his endless flirty praises.

oh..that guy is no joke.

he lazily walked towards the television and switched it off and fell flat on his bed. the last thing he remembered was the big numbers displayed on the digital clock along with the day, before he entered his dreamland.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

with dark circles and big eye bags under his eyes, jeongguk continued doodling his favorite marvel character (spoidermon) out of boredom. it was almost break time and his teacher hadn't arrived yet.

he was a little worried about his absence but resumed drawing to distract his thoughts. after a while, his head automatically snapped up at the creaking sound of the door, a familiar mop of blonde hair caught his eyes as he gawked at the male. jimin walked towards the centre of the class with a smile and bowed down for which everyone reciprocated except for the gawking jeongguk who sat there, awestruck because damn how attractive park jimin looked.

when their eyes met, jeongguk could feel his body temperature heat up. jimin raised an eyebrow at him whilst folding his arms over his chest and after a minute or so it struck him, he was the only one seated whilst the others were bowing. he immediately stood up with burning cheeks and bowed down whilst signing a sorry with his hands and soon his nervousness eased when jimin smiled and signalled everyone to sit back.

jeongguk pondered how the latter's smile could cure all his diseases.

stop it guk. that's creepy.

he reminded himself to refrain dreaming fantasies about the male and watched him sign.

'from today onwards this class is under my control. my name is park jimin and i'm your new teacher' jimin signed at the students, earning  various reactions from them at the new information but he found the jeongguk's more amusing.

the metallic rings of the bell were heard indicating that it was recess time and the youngsters sprinted out the class in hunger or in urgence to clear their bladder. jimin found jeongguk staring into space and walked towards him with a small smirk on his lips.

when the younger noticed him approaching, he immediately went back to scribble on his book in hopes of avoiding him, unintentionally pressing the pencil nib harder on the soft surface of the paper. the latter stood beside him and peeked at the artwork with an impressed look. he then leant down towards his ear and whispered,

"i'm full of surprises, aren't i?"

his deadly low voice and his breath fanning against his ears were enough to make jeongguk's knees tremble.

shit, he was so weak for everything.

suddenly, jimin regained his composure and crossed his arms over his chest.

"hmmm so you draw?" the nurse asked leisurely which made jeongguk to nearly faint.

how come this male's façade seems so real?

he acts like nothing had ever happened, like he had never really towered over jeongguk, like he had never sniffed the sweet scent of his hair secretly and had never muttered those words merely seconds ago.

park jimin, you're definitely the cause of my death

jeongguk squirmed in his place and nodded for which jimin gave him an interesting suggestion with a god damn smirk that he wanted to rip off whilst at the same time he preferred not to,

"how about you finish this art?" he muttered out, implying himself with a grin on his lips when jeongguk shook his head vigorously with a crimson red shade on his cheeks.

'stop it, someone might see us' he signed whilst trying to push jimin away but to no avail.

what? there's nothing wrong in avoiding him, he might be a pedo for all who knows or might even be a child abductor.

although he was not a child, he does look like one and the thought of himself getting kidnapped scared the life out him.

i need to be careful around him...

"we only divulge quality content for others to see."

jeongguk finally shoved jimin who was by now laughing at his gleaming face.

park jimin for sure is a flirt.

after wiping the fake tears off his corner of his eyes, he chuckled anf went back to his desk. with a small huff, jeongguk went back to complete his character mindlessly.

his mind evoked a certain sentence that park freaking jimin uttered, maybe just maybe it wouldn't hurt to try out that art too.

_________

please bear with the mistakes and thanks for reading ♡♡