十七

FINAL

"are you nervous boo?"

jimin wrapped his arms around his lover tenderly, radiating his cozy warmth along with great sense of positivity. jeongguk immediately melted under his touch and sinked further into the latter's neck, lips occasionally grazing against his smooth skin.

"oh no please! not in front of my virgin eyes."

they both pulled away upon hearing doyoung's mocking voice and jeongguk threw him a middle finger before going back to nuzzle into his neck. doyoung then made puking noises in return for which jimin chuckled and signalled him to go away.

jeongguk could hear the resounding roars of the crowd outside which equalled to how loud his heart raced. it sent him goosebumps as to how cheerfully they were waiting for them to perform. he was excited to the core but at the same his nervousness made it hard for him to balance his overwhelming emotions. he could also hear the choir performance that was going on right now, making him to savour their beautiful voices.

jimin placed a soft kiss on his forehead as he looked at him in awe. the latter continued peppering kisses all over his face and his emotions went haywire. the older was like his medicine, like he'd get completely cured just by looking into his enchanting eyes. it eased him a lot more than he expected and all he wanted was to corner his boyfriend and kiss him the fuck out.

promptly enough he fulfilled his desires by startling the male with a rough kiss. the latter chuckled before kissing him back, their tongues dancing together in a steady pace, making them to wholly forget about their surroundings and focus only on the sweet, addictive taste of their lips.

jimin parted away for air and rested his forehead onto jeongguk's. with hooded eyes, he stared straight into his doe ones and had to refrain himself from advancing further. he delicately entwined their fingers and mumbled,

"you can do it baby. i have faith in you."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"let's get it!" shiyeon and doyoung shouted in unison with wide grins and jeongguk couldn't hold back his own keenness. he clutched his violin tightly and set his foot on the stage when the announcer voiced their names. it took a while for the staffs to set out the piano and microphones as the crowd eagerly waited for the performance.

the younger was amazed to see the audience. the crowd was not huge but what surprised him was that he could see elderly people attending the show and there were many kids as well. it made his heart swell with emotions that music has no barriers, every single soul in this world deserve to experience in hearing them.

ever since childhood, jeongguk's only way of venting out his emotions was through music. he had this insane amount of love for instruments, especially violins. the calming tone of it itself brought him the tranquillity he very much needed during the past.

he remembered what jimin told him to do when he goes up there,

"close your eyes and don't listen to the music, feel it."

he positioned his violin and took in a deep breath as his lips tugged upwards when he closed his eyes, his anxiety washing away all at once.

"once upon a time in a land far away. there lived a little girl and she cried all day."

shiyeon started off ever so gracefully with interpreting gestures as the crowd silenced themselves. her voice was smooth as silk as it reverberated around the hall, arousing the minds of the crowd to hear more. doyoung hit a low note on his piano to give them a negative feeling about what was about to come yet.