by the end of the day jeongguk came to know how much of a tease this park jimin was. knowing that he was shamelessly checking him out, jimin had the audacity to wet his thick lips and occasionally let a smirk dance over it which affected the younger a lot more than he had ever imagined. jeongguk wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in as he couldn't do anything other than blushing and shifting hither and thither throughout the session.

the younger left the room as he was told to and went towards his mother, giving her a thumbs up to indicate that it went good but his blooming face said otherwise. with a blush on his cheeks, he watched jimin exit the room.

"the reports will be delivered to your house soon. we'll send you a call." jimin spoke to his mother and bowed as she stood up and muttered a thank you. she left to the reception to pay the fee as jeongguk waited in the room, awkwardly fiddling with his fingers. a small smile unconsciously slipped onto the nurse's lips at the latter's cuteness and grabbed a pen, scribbling down on the back of the visiting card and handed it to him who hesitantly took it.

xx-xx-xxx-xx ♥

jeongguk was sure his face was as red as a beet when he took a look at that, finding the little messily-drawn heart cute. jimin couldn't help but grin when jeongguk smiled at the card and placed it inside his jean pocket.

"will be waiting." a teasing wink was thrown at him before he scurried away.

"good bye!" jimin yelled at him whilst giggling but jeongguk already managed to grab the door handle and pushed himself out to see his mother shouting.

"jeongguk, let's go!"

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

jeongguk found himself internally dancing inside his head out of excitement since weekends were nearing.

yay! friyay!

he picked up his backpack and bowed to his teacher who gave him a smile and a pat on his shoulder for his hard work on today's project. it would be a bitter lie if he said he didn't feel proud about his performance. he made his way out of the classroom with some of his friends tagging along.

it was past six pm since their extra activities stretched for a longer period of time. the weather was seemingly cold which made his body hair stand straight up and he pulled down his folded sleeves in order to avoid the cold breeze.

'my dad is waiting outside, hop in?' one of his friends offered for which he politely declined by shooking his head.

'it's okay, i'll walk home' he threw a sweet smile at him as they all bid their goodbye's and jeongguk soon found himself alone.

they were all the people whom he dearly loved since they were the supporting pillars of his life. most of them were mute whilst most of them suffered from aphasia. jeongguk considered himself a bit lucky than the others since he could hear different sounds whereas the others couldn't.

he always prayed why do those precious people had to suffer along with him. they never had the evil deeds to press on to give them such a harsh life but they still lived up to their interests without complaining. he was very thankful for those lovely people, he always chose them over himself.

he walked through the corrider with his head hung low, thinking about how to spend his precious weekend usefully. in amidst of his deep thoughts, he collided into a small yet a strong torso and stumbled back in reflex. looking up worriedly, he felt his windpipe getting crushed at the unexpected sight.

there stood the one and only park jimin with a different breathtaking attire, hands making its way to cup his face. the younger panicked at the sight and approached him to check if he had hurt him.

'i'm so sorry. did i hurt you?' jeongguk signed at jimin with a frown for which the latter smiled softly and removed his hands from his face.

"you're forgiven since you are cute." the blonde spoke, his silvery voice ringing a hundred thousand times in jeongguk's ears who soon broke down into a blushing mess.

ah you never fail to flatter me.

'what are you doing here?' jeongguk finally managed to ask and fiddled with his bag strap, waiting for a reply because as far as he could dig inside his memory he had never seen this beautiful man wandering around in his institution.

"i recently joined here as a caregiver to teach kids like you." jimin replied jokingly, making the latter frown.

'i'm not a kid!'

jeongguk signed furily with a cute stomp of his feet which made jimin laugh as he found it adorable.

'says who?' jimin signed back whilst laughing at him, who had a sour scowl on his face but he never failed to notice how melodious jimin's laugh resonated, how cutely his eyes disappeared into crescents and how gracefully his blonde locks bounced up and down. jimin finally gathered himself up to meet a glaring jeongguk who folded his arms around his chest grumpily.

'are you done? can i leave?' he signed at him and the nurse nodded with a grin whilst moving aside to make him way. jeongguk huffed and walked fowards, completely ignoring the latter.

"wait!" he stopped on his tracks but didn't turn around as he was still pretty much angry on jimin and when i say angry, there is no such word in jeongguk's dictionary because our boy is a lil softie. he was just trying to look cute and he flawlessly accomplished at that but would never admit it.

"i'm still waiting for a text, you know. a 'hey' wouldn't hurt." jimin said with a visible pout and although jeongguk couldn't see it, he could exactly imagine the cute sight which only made his heart combust.

"bye bye, beautiful."

jeongguk felt his body tense at his words and he couldn't help to hide his smile. he turned around to see jimin leisurely walking towards the other direction with his hands inside his pockets.

he placed his palms on his cheeks and the temperature never seemed to reduce. leaving the building with a heavy heart, he could hear the loud alarm ringing in his head.

yup, i do have a crush.

__________