note

i do not own any characters in BTS or any other group that are involved in this fiction i.e jimin or jungkook etc. all scenes and plots are the author's imagination and are purely fictious.
any resemblance of incidents (to other books or to people living or dead) are purely coincidental.

story and plots are mine. just mine.

plagiarism is a mother fucking crime, don't even think about copying my book and ideas, that's nasty as fuck.

lower case is intended.

ah shit here we go again,

MUTE | JIKOOK
© -STARGUKK | 2019

____________________________________

info;

jeongguk is mute; he can hear but he cannot produce voice or any other sounds and so ever since childhood he had learned the sign language to interpret his voice. on the other hand, jimin is an ent nurse and had learned the basic signs as a caregiver. so it was pretty much easy for him to understand jeongguk.

this book is purely fictional and DOES NOT mean to romanticize the said disability. there's a slight mention of abuse so i'm warning you in advance if you're uncomfortable with such topics.
______________________

thank you for reading 💕
and i'm sorry if you find this book hella cringey. idk what my foetus ass was on about while writing this.
____________________