十三

jeongguk took a warm, peaceful shower whilst humming to random songs, surprised at himself that a progress was taking place. it had been three weeks since he started his treatments and he was able give small responses like a hum, whine and grunts. his eyes had lit up when his mother came to know about this and she was beyond happy. he smiled at the memory and wrapped a towel around his lean waist, exiting with droplets of water trailing behind him.

he looked around the familiar room with utmost satisfaction, it was still same as old. the walls were in pastel red color with the old posters of his ultimate favourite group, bigbang. some cosmic paintings and a photo frame of his family were hung along with it. he cringed at those old memories when he used to blast their music with his pals until when his neighbors didn't hesitate calling the cops.

jeongguk sheepishly smiled at the nostalgic memories and heard his phone ring continuously. he rushed towards it, eyes widening when jimin face timed him. immediately throwing on a random tee and shorts from the case he brought, jeongguk attended the call and placed his phone on the bed side table whilst taking a seat on the bed.

'nine missed calls? what the hell!?'

jeongguk signed in confusion and dried his hair with a towel, his movements momentarily stopping at the brand new sight of his boyfriend.

what

the

FUCK

jimin let out a dry chuckle when he saw jeongguk's doe eyes enlarge. the younger quivered in his place when he caught a shiny metal ring hooked on one of the latter's earlobes and his once blonde hair was now replaced with sleek black locks. jimin had his head propped up his palm and he leaned towards the lens with an innocent smile spread over his plump lips, his bracelet jiggling as he did so.

"what the fuck were you doing baby?"

the towel slipped out his hands after jimin rasped out those words and he dared to chuckle at him. jeongguk mindlessly raked his eyes over the new look of his lover, the thumping of his heart resonating louder than the chirps of the birds outside his window.

'oh my....' he just couldn't bring up his hands to say anything.

"you like what you see?" jeongguk subconsciously nodded at that, his mind still processing the breathtaking look.

"good."

jimin muttered before shuffling in his place and adjusting his phone.

"now stop staring at me like that."

he grinned when the younger blushed and signed,

'i just, you...you look stunning'

"aw thanks baby. how's halmeoni? she's feeling good?"

'she's feeling good so far but we gotta stay for two more days just incase'

jeongguk internally cooed when jimin pouted at that, following by an internal scream when jimin licked his pouty lips later. "i miss you already." he dragged his words making him squeak out a chuckle.

'but...why did you change your hair? and piercings?! what the heck jimin, let me breathe!'

jeongguk frantically signed with his face burning red and jimin replied whilst pushing back his black locks ever so gracefully, revealing his devilish features.

"sometimes changes brings the best out of us."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

jeongguk strolled down the busy street with a soft smile, occasionally bowing to strangers who greeted back enthusiastically. he took in a long breath, it had been years since he had stepped foot on his hometown. everything looked the same, from the vendors selling commodities he saw years ago to the kind and beautiful people all remained the same.

his mother had sent him to get some medications for his grandmother fell sick which was the reason why they came here to check up on her. being the whiny baby he is, he asked his mother for permission to wander around for a while and she ordered him to come back soon.

jeongguk swung the plastic bag back and fourth and took some pictures of the beautiful sunset. he sent them to jimin and captioned,

gukie ☄

wish you were here but sadly you are not :(

jeongguk's phone almost slipped out his grip upon reading his lover's reply. park jimin replied with a picture of his lap, unveiling his meaty thigh through the tight pants he wore.

jiminie hyung

wish you were here too but sadly you are not ;)__________

__________

jeongguk after looking at jimin's new look >>>>>

okay yoongi snapped tf out in shadow and i can't wait for the comeback cuz they are bringing back their emo concept!

and guess what...i love park jimin, he's such a tease 😔💖