'jeongguk, aren't you eating?'

the younger looked at his friend with a pout and shook his head disappointedly.

'why?' loona asked him concernedly as he was surprisingly too quiet and gloomy all day.

'i don't have my lunch, fought with my mom' he signed at her as his pout deepened. she then nudged her lunch towards him and offered him to eat it but the boy merely refused, failing to notice the pair of eyes intensely watching the scene unfold.

the blonde stood up from his chair and took long steps towards jeongguk. jimin grabbed jeongguk's hand which startled him. loona's eyes widened as he dragged him out of the class and pretended that she didn't see that coming.

jeongguk tried with all his might to pry his hands from his tight grip off but to no avail. "you don't have your lunch, let's go to the cafe." jimin spoke and jeongguk finally ceased his attempts to escape and followed him. a while later jimin hooked their fingers ever so gently, a smile resting on his lips as he led him towards the cafe which made jeongguk's cheeks to glow a hue a of red. he made him to sit on the corner of the hall and signed at him to wait there whilst he went buy some food.

'you don't have to do this' jeongguk let out a quite whine as jimin placed the trays on the table.

"you gonna eat or want me to feed?" jimin asked with a smirk and jeongguk immediately picked up the chopsticks.

"what's wrong between you two?"

jeongguk tensed at the question and his movements paused. 'she is forcing me to take the operation, she said she's going to talk to the doctor today'

jimin knew, he was aware of the fact that the younger gets vulnerable when it comes to his health, he knew how the younger would merely flinch even at the sight of needles and jimin was sure as hell, he'd be the most affected person ever if something happens to him.

the nurse took the seat beside him and brought the younger into a hug, eyes softening when tears streamed down the younger's face.

'and when i didn't agree, she lashed me out. hyung i'm so scared. i don't wanna do this'

jimin let out a gasp when jeongguk broke down, the poor boy was so scared and it made his heart break.

"oh baby." he brought his hand up to wipe his tears away, pressing soft kisses on his hair.

"shhh stop crying." 

jimin cradled him delicately and a while later he watched the younger control his cries, heart softening at the sight. jeongguk was so precious and jimin loathed himself whenever those tears left his eyes.

he rested his head on jimin's shoulder whilst playing with his fingers. the younger was all pouty and didn't finish eating when the bell rung, not wanting to leave jimin's warm embrace which only made him chuckle.

"you're so spoiled, but am not complaining."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

after loitering around the busy streets, jeongguk was still restless. jimin had brought him to a restaurant and told him to consider it as their second date for which he replied with a bright blush. the latter, as usual kept throwing praises at him with his trademark smirk and jeongguk merely choked on his food.

it made jeongguk ponder how he would never get used to jimin's flirty side and would always end up glowing a bright red. the male made him feel wonders and he couldn't deny how much he loved it. he couldn't deny how his insides turn upon seeing him smiling. he couldn't deny how his heart races rapidly at their close proximity. he couldn't deny how he'd melt after inhaling his intoxicating scent.

whipped much? yep definitely.

it was past six when jimin pulled up his car near jeongguk's house and the younger's demeanour unwittingly changed. jimin sighed and held his hands to comfort him.

"don't worry baby, just talk it out okay?"

jeongguk's head snapped up to look at jimin who rubbed soothing cirlces on his palm and brought his hand up to kiss them. he bit back a smile when jimin leaned closer, the familiar scent of colonge hit his nostrils before he took in a sharp breath and closed his eyes. the only source of sound was their heavy breaths and the tiks of the indicator.

jeongguk's hands twitched and his toes curled when he felt the plump, soft lips move ever so smoothly over his trembling ones. for a moment, all he could feel was sparks and fireworks course through his cold body.

jimin snaked his hand towards the dark locks of the younger and brought him impossibly closer. their blissful kiss was slow, innocent and just love, pure love. the sweet taste of those lips made jeongguk crave for more, the way the older's tongue dominated made him quiver at the sensuous pleasure it sent.

they both soon detached their lips for air and jeongguk panted when jimin trailed his lips to his jaw then to his neck, leaving wet kisses behind.

just say it just say it just say it jus-

"i love you, so much."

those words.

those magical words made his heart flutter all at once, overwhelming him with an indecipherable feeling. maybe it was the way how jimin uttered them or maybe it was the way how jimin stared at him whilst uttering them- eyes filled with speckles of stardust and love.

his soothing was voice was so genuine and jeongguk couldn't break their eye contact, not when all jimin held in his enchanting eyes was pure sincerity.

it was no surprise when jeongguk pulled him into a bone crushing hug and kissed his lips again, a bit too long. jimin couldn't help hiding back his huge grin as he kissed back until he was out of breath, his stomach erupting with numerous butterflies.

"baby it's getting late, your mom would be worried."

ironic how the male wanted nothing more than to shower him with kisses and hold him all night, uttered this but being the lucky ass man he is, jeongguk shook his head and littered soft kisses on his face who laughed back in response since it felt ticklish.

'i love you too, a lot'

jeongguk interpreted with his hands with a grin and jimin let a sweet smile rest on his lips. a rush of emotions surged through jimin's veins when he found the younger's eyes twinkle, leaving him awestruck at how beautiful he looked under street lamp. unbuckling the seatbelt, jeongguk exited the car and waved at jimin who started the engine and signed that he would text him tonight.

the raven head clicked the doorbell of his house, nervously biting his lips. the door opened and his mother latched onto him which made him stumble back a little. he slowly wrapped his arms around her, greatly surprised.

"i'm sorry i'm so sorry.."

she buried her face into his chest and kept apologizing, her sweet voice was laced with pure guilt. jeongguk was taken aback but he immediately tightened his hold around her and rubbed her back.

"i'm sorry for doing that, please forgive me baby."

jeongguk assured her that it was fine and ranted how he didn't get to eat her food today for which she gave him endless treats. he knew his mother wouldn't last long staying mad at him.

they spent time and sorted things out and jeongguk came to know that she came home early from work to apologise but then he was not present which worried her a lot.

he internally facepalmed and blamed his soon to be boyfriend.

upon narrating the incident that happened in the car, jeongguk was surprised to see his mother laughing at it. she congratulated him and started teasing him till his ears turned red but he thanked her for accepting them.

jiminie hyung

goodnight

sleep tight love.

jeongguk thought how he wouldn't trade this night for the world.

__________

imma go die peacefully now that jimin had finally confessed. bye bye saesang-ah :")