十一

jimin set up the couch with fluffy pillows and warm blankets when the younger suggested to spend the night by watching movies.

"any particular movie you wanna watch?"

jeongguk took the remote, scrolling down for anything interesting to watch and finally selected one.

"train to busan?"

'i've already watched this movie, but i want to watch it again with you'

jeongguk let a seepish grin rest on his lips as jimin nodded and served his food.

'now stop and sit down with me!'

jeongguk cutely huffed as jimin chuckled and laid beside him, eyes widening in surprise when the raven head clinged onto his arm.

"getting bolder bun? i see."

jimin rasped and jeongguk merely shoved his head on his shoulder, pink hue shading his already red cheeks.

'i'm just claiming what's mine!'

jimin couldn't help but coo at his boyfriend, his heart pounding with a gush of emotions. they both started watching the movie intently as jimin occasionally fed him, receiving a thumbs up from the younger indicating that it tasted good.

........even your sugardaddy won't spoil you as much as how jimin spoils his lover.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

the next day, jimin thought it was time for jeongguk to take up his treatments and dragged him to his car to head to the hospital. jeongguk whimpered and started acting up like a little kid going to his first day of school. he asked if he could go some other day with that glossy eyes and cute pout that he knew would work but jimin refrained himself and gave him a glare for which he grumpily sat inside the car, arms crossed and brows furrowed.

"listen boo, if you keep procrastinating you'll have a hard time dealing with it later."

jimin softly spoke and looked at jeongguk who kept ignoring him. jimin's choice of words and that tone soon had him surrendering as he softly nodded, making him scoff at himself at how hopelessly he's in love with the blonde that he couldn't even bring himself up to be mad at him.

soon they reached the hospital as jimin wore his white overcoat and brought jeongguk to his room, greeting the staffs on their way. he spoke with few colleagues to catch up on stuffs as the raven head obediently waited. it seemed like jimin convinced namjoon that he'd take care of this case since the senior was already piled up with plenty of appointments, namjoon was more than happy after hearing the offer and thanked him endlessly.

"let's start with a light exercise!"

jeongguk couldn't help to hide his smile at jimin's enthusiasm and slowly nodded. jimin pointed at the empty seat for him sit but a small smirk slipped on jeongguk's lips.

'i'd rather take the seat over there'

jeongguk pointed at jimin's lap, who gaped at him in response. he lunged forward, grabbing the younger by his waist a little too hard but he cared less. their faces were inches apart, breath fanning against each other as jimin looked at him sharply.

"what's with the teases babe? getting bolder these days huh?"

jeongguk immediately closed the gap between them, that growl in his voice was really a turn on. he let jimin roam his hands all over his torso, skin burning with desire at each sensual touch. jeongguk himself was surprised at how feisty he had become these days but he couldn't restrain himself when it comes to this man who's the epitome of god, sex god. its funny how the whole atmosphere turned from a cute ass bonding moment to a heated, tensed makeout session.

jimin parted with a string saliva since they practically ate each other's face. he had his eyes hooded and narrowed wanting nothing more than rip off the younger's shirt but he didn't go any further. jeongguk was still young, innocent and jimin thought it was very soon to try out something intimate between them. he didn't want to do anything without his consent which meant that he wholly respected his lover's privacy.

"you're making it hard for me baby."

jimin rasped again, giving him one last peck and pushing him against the chair. he placed his hands on his throat and slowly started massaging.

"this would relax all your throat muscles. it might hurt a bit but for the good."

he whispered whilst working from his throat to the back of his ears and vice versa. jeongguk felt himself easing at his touch and closed his eyes. a few minutes later jimin retreated his hands and helped him sit up.

"see that wasn't too bad, was it? if you follow this every week, you'll soon be able to talk my love."

jeongguk smiled at that, he never expected he'd be able to produce voice.

eversince childhood, it was obivious that jeongguk envied many kids around him who used to scream their heart out, be it because of despair or just simply out of contentment but what put him in distress was that he couldn't set off any sound even when he was in pain unlike them.

hence his body hair stood straight up and his heart bubbled up at the information as he couldn't wait to tell his mother. the boy was really excited and he pulled jimin for a tight hug, his cute bunny smile on display.

but what made his heart cease it's functioning was the deadly low whisper that belonged to none other than the devil himself,

"i wonder what all sounds you'll produce."

_______

pretty boring chap..cuz my brain ain't working again.