17

17

“I’m the hero of this story I don’t need to be saved,”-

Regina Spektor

Caroline

One Piece Season 7

      I remembered hearing clattering and grumbling during the middle of the night, awakening me. If you though I was pissy earlier from not going to bed in time tonight, I was furious when I saw Zoro fumbling through the campsite for god-knows-what waking me up.

      That’s when I quickly noticed how Luffy was holding onto that sword like he should have been while he was sleeping. “Luffy,” I screamed running over towards Luffy who was sleeping like a baby but before I could get over to Luffy the black bladed sword was already in Zoro’s hand. “Shit,” I cursed as his eyed turned into a glowing red. “That aint good at all,” I screamed hopefully waking everybody up.

      Zoro instantly came charging at me with that sword in his hand. Swiftly making my way to my stuff I picked up my Kurodaiya blocking Zoro from harming me.

      “Zoro,” I screamed trying to see if he’ll try to stop like at least Sanji did.

      “Woah, what’s going on?” Ussop wondering wiping his eyes noticing all the commotion. “Why is Zoro attacking you?”

      “That sword must have gotten into him while he was sleeping and Luffy wasn’t paying attention.” I told him trying my best to block all of Zoro’s attacks.

      With an alarmed and total look of fright on his face Ussop quickly just bolts it behind a bush.

      “Thanks for the help,” I grumbled as everybody else started to wake up.

      “Woah, what’s going on?” Olie asked then quickly noticed the situation, “Crap, Caroline, how are we going to fix this?”

      Luffy then finally decided to wake up and when we looked around to see his crewmate wildly going around trying to attack his own crewmates, and me trying to block every single one of his moves. Luffy said, “Wow, does Zoro do this all the time?”

      Irritated and upset I answered, “Yes. He does this everyday this is just the first day we have had you seen it,”

      When I wasn’t paying attention Zoro got me right around both arms with one big slash. Screaming in utter pain Sanji instantly got up and blocked one of Zoro’s moves from further damaging me anymore.

      “You shitty moss head, how could you let yourself hurt, this lady?” Sanji questioned severely as he used his leg to push Zoro off of him.

      “Sanji, I’ve got this, make sure he doesn’t hurt anybody else,” I assured him as he got out of the way and I charged at him.

I had to find a way for him to know not to hurt me, or to knock the sword out of his hands. But it seemed as though he magically became ten times better then he previously was. Which for me to go up against him normally, we’re pretty evened out, so if he’s ten times better, then he’s way better then me now then ever before.

      What I kept on seeing was a monster who just wanted to kill. All he wanted was to shed as much blood as he possibly could and go on and on and on until everybody he came in contact with was dead.

      I didn’t want anybody else to fight him because Sanji for sure would hurt him with every capable bone in his body, and it’s hard to go against a swordsman if you’re not a swordsmen yourself. Luffy could stop this if he knew how to do it, but I’m not that desperate yet.