26

26

“A Head full of fears has no space for dreams,”

Olie

One Piece Season 7 Episodes 221-224

      Eventually Robin and I were able to tell everyone what they were doing here. Then we were able to figure out why we were the only ones that did not get their memory lost.

It was because they were the ones that were asleep, even though since Zoro was supposed to be on lookout he wasn’t supposed to fall asleep, but could we honestly trust him? Then because everyone had the same dream about a horn, we deducted that everyone’s memories were stolen. Then we decided that we would wait for whoever came last night and stole our memories until they came back. Which they did and Luffy kicked his ass so hard, that he was only able to get his own memories back, and the little kid ran off. Yep, turns out it was a kid with a seahorse. Apparently you can just carry around giant ass seahorses nowadays. Once Luffy got his memory back he decided that we needed to go onto the island and catch up with Nami and Zoro. Which I thought isn’t really necessary since I don’t like either of them.  

      And my point about not getting them back, really was proven when we did catch up to Nami and she started freaking out because she thought we were pirates.

      “You’re just no good dirty rotten pirates, and all you do is take,” she wined holding onto to her big bag of treasure we got at Skypia that she stole.

      “Yes, we are and so are you.” I smiled at her bending over to her level since she was sitting on a bench.

      “Would you just leave me alone!” she complained.

      “Luffy, it aint working,” I stood already up fed up with her bitchiness and it’s only 7 am in the morning.

      Luffy then bent down to her level, “Come on Nami, you’re our navigator, we need you, you’re our friend,”

      “Friends with a pirate no way!” she disagrees and turns the other way. “This is ridiculous, I’m leaving,” she announces getting on the waver and putting to big bag of treasure on it. Luffy stand up and stands infront of her, “Get out of the way,” she warned revving up the waver.

      “Nope, not going to happen,” Luffy said standing still. “Nami, you are going to come along with us,”

      “Are you out of your freaking mind? Why would I go anywhere with you guys, now move,” she said warning that she would run him over.

      “I wont.” Luffy said with a straight look on his face.

      “Nami,” Robin said, “You’ve been sensing that there is something wrong with this island, ever since you set foot on it haven’t you?”

      Nami stopped, “Am I wrong?” Robin asked.

      “Well, there has been something about this island that has been bothering me,” Nami agreed to the fact that when we landed here nobody remembered anything from yesterday.

      “Look, I’m going to be the one who is bothered that we don’t have you! Without a navigator the ship can’t go anywhere,” Luffy raised his voice. Then he looked over at Robin, “Do you have any idea, where that little runt is hiding?”

      “Well, there is one place that I’d like to check out,” Robin said unsurely.

      “Then let’s go,” Luffy goes off in some direction that is probably wrong, pulling Nami with him and everybody hesitantly follows.