19

19

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it.

Impossible is not a fact.

It’s an opinion.

Impossible is not a declaration; it’s a dare.

Impossible is potential.

Impossible is temporary.

Nothing is Impossible.”

Caroline

One Piece- Season 7

If I would try and doze off this guy would just shoot me again. So I decided I should stay awake as much as I could. So I sat up and held myself to try and keep warm because for some reason even though it was not so cold in there I was freezing. I could not stay conscience for very long I started getting really sick to my stomach and I was breathing really hard. A loud crack came from behind me as I heard wood and metal crashing into one another.  When I looked up I saw the ceiling collapsing in as the walls were coming apart.

      “What is that?” the guy with the shot gun wondered looking around.

      That’s when a loud slash tarred open the cellar we were in and the slash went all the way up and split the ship in two. Falling towards the left I felt a large weight land on the side of the ship I was in. I couldn’t make out who or what it was but it cut open the steel box I was in, deflected the bullets the guy tried shooting at him, and stabbed him with a little knife but, all of that was hardly a blur. I couldn’t hold my eyes open any longer and I passed out.

Olie

      Eventually we did see that England’s ship ported on the last island we were on. But when we did get too see if it was actually his ship we saw that it was split down the middle in two. We’re all like ‘who beat us to it?’, but we only know of one man who can cut ships right down the middle with little effort at all.

      “Are you sure he did it?” Zoro asked me as we made port by their boat and we were getting off the Merry.

      “Who else can?” I pointed towards the two pieces of the boat. When we looked behind England’s boat we could see what was left of England’s crew slaughtered on the dry ground. What was left standing was the silhouette of Edward England fighting the silhouette of this tall man with an enormous sword.

      When Luffy got down and saw what was going on he just goes, “What’s he doing here?” then he looked around, “Where’s Caroline?”

      Sanji then came back from scoping out what was left of the ship. “She’s not in there,”

        “Then he must have taken her,” I looked out beyond the England crew ship. “She’s safe,”

Caroline

      I finally woke up sick out of my mind and out of place. I was wrapped in a wool blanket, on this really small boat that could only carry at least one person. The candles on the bows were lit green and the boat was pulled up to the shore were I would not get washed away. That guy who came and saved me.

“It was about time you came,” I remembered slurring as my cage got ripped open, “Zoro, I knew you’d come,”

But when that guy looked at me it wasn’t Zoro. Golden hawk eyes, outlined fiercely.

      Hawk Eyes? “Mihawk,” I jumped up, “Why’d he come?” I looked around but all I saw was a rocky shore with no grass, brush or trees. The sky was a dark grey, with dark clouds trying thunder rain on the ground.

      My insides moaned in pain as I remembered what happened to me, I checked out my seven shot wounds. They did not look good with blood still oozing out of them, and the looks as though they were getting infected. I decided not to take the wool blanket off since I was freezing as I got out of the boat and walked to where I heard the sound of a fight. I kept on walking even though my wounds and stomach ached in pain from either being shot at, blood loss, or I think my hypothermia was kicking in. When I got to the edge of the coast where Mihawk and England were fighting I couldn’t believe it was actually him. Why was he fighting England? He obviously stood no chance since every slash he would make England would just make his body liquid and it would go right through him.

      I eventually came up the shore close enough to where England and Mihawk could see me. All of England’s crew was dead and scattered on the ground, bled out from Mihawk.

      “What are you doing here Hawkeye?” I yelled from across the battle field not afraid of what consequences laid ahead.

      Mihawk looked up at me then starred off back at England, “There’s a man here that needs to die,” he eyes pierced back at me as he announced, “Caroline, go back where I put you before you bleed out,”

      When I looked beyond Mihawk I noticed the Going Merry ported behind a rocky edge. Then when I looked closer I saw my Straw Hat Crew.

      “How do you expect to beat him?” I questioned as I started to walk around the battle field to head over to my crew.

      “Water is strong.” Mihawk said as he blocked one of England’s water moves with his sword. “But my will and Yoru is stronger.”

      I eased my way over to my crew but before I could get half way of England attacked by using the coast to bring in the waves and crush me. Just as England was attacking me Mihawk was just able to get a scratch on him. A scratch that actually bled. When that cold crash of water did hit me, I got back up and just bolted to my crew mates.

      Watching the blood from the cut on England’s arm bleed Mihawk laughed, “So you can’t walk and chew gum at the same time?”

      Luffy ran up to me catching me before I fell over. “Caroline,” he looked down at me, “Don’t worry I’m going to kick this guy’s ass,”

      “Luffy,” I stopped him, “This isn’t your fight,”

      “Chopper!” Luffy yelled as Chopper came running towards me with a dry blanket and his backpack. “Who did this to you?” Luffy looked down at me noticing all of my bullet holes still bleeding profusely.

      “His men,” I told him as Chopper removed to sopping wet blanket from me and looked at my wounds. “But as you can see they’re already been taken care of.”

      “Caroline,” Chopper told me, “We need to get you out of here; this weather is just making you worse. You’re going to die,” he then stuck a thermometer in my mouth before I could say anything. I already had a headache and was dizzy as hell; I didn’t want to go anywhere. Pulling it out Chopper goes, “Its 82° (27°c), Caroline we need to get you warm and dry,” 

      Before I could protest I fainted.

Olie

      Before Chopper attempted to carry Caroline back to the Going Merry Zoro jumped up and ran to her. “I’ve got her Chopper,” he said as they walked back, and the rest of us watched the battle between the World’s Greatest Swordsmen and the world’s most unbeatable pirate.

      I had no doubts in my father. But whether he can do it on his own is questioning. I was just afraid that Mihawk wouldn’t be able to attack him while being attacked by a wave at the same time in order to hurt England like earlier. He needed somebody’s help but I was almost afraid to do it. Because Caroline was right, this is his fight, but he can’t do this alone.