5

If you truly own who you are nobody can use that

Against you

Caroline

One Piece Season 5

      I slowly started to wake up as the smell of bloodhound filled my nose. Bloodhound? Yes, bloodhound has a certain smell to it, but why is there a dog in my room. That’s when I opened my eyes and saw Zoro hanging out by the doorframe.

      “Oh, you must be the bloodhound smell I smell,” I looked up at him from my bed.

      He looked at me strangely, “Bloodhound? Do I really smell like a dog?”

      I nodded my head sitting up, “Anyways what are you doing here?”

      Zoro looked up thinking, “Well I was going to the restroom and somehow I wound up here,”

      “You got lost in my house?” I said astonished. “There’s a bathroom downstairs,”

      “Yeah, I know, but Nate told me to tell you that the food is ready,” he said hesitantly, then he stopped, “Why did you let me beat you?”

      I laughed getting myself up, “Do you really think you were going to stop, anyways until you won?”

      “No, I can’t lose,” he told me.

      “And neither can I,” I smiled back at him as he followed me out of my room and down the stair case.

      “But you let me beat you,” he repeated.

      “Somebody had to give up their pride,” I announced as I pointed towards the first door we see coming down the stairs, “There’s the bathroom,”

      “I knew where it was,” he mumbled walking in.

      I walked my way outside onto the patio were everybody else was at. It seemed like they were all eating and having a good time with a bon fire. They were all together in a circle using our patio furniture and blankets, Nate was probably telling them stories, about King Learor something.

      “Caroline,” the Sanji guy never gets old does he? “I especially made a dinner for you my love,”

      “Thanks,” I raised my eyebrows at him.

Nate then studied me, “How do you feel?”

“I kind of feel like I got stabbed in the arm,” I laughed sitting down at an open seat. “But I think I’ll live,” I looked over towards Chopper who was stuffing his face with everybody else, “Thanks, its feeling better,”

Luffy then looked back at me with a piece of meat hanging from his mouth, “So are you going to join or not? How long does it take for a log pose to set on this island?” When Luffy referred to log pose he means a compass that points on an island course that goes through the Grand Line. You have to stop at every island to reset to pose for it to point to another island but some islands take longer than others because of their magnetic field.

Nate goes, “You could have left hours ago,”

“Really?” the red head who I met early said in awe. “The one island we are in no hurry to leave in it only takes hours.”

“No kidding,” Nate laughed with them, “I still can’t believe you guys got trapped on Little Garden,”

“Are you going to join us or not?” Luffy asked again as he watched Zoro walk back in and sit down.