Good Morning~~

<< Y/N POV >>

I awoke to the feeling of being shaken...

Who?--

" Y/N, you need to get up, Namjoon wants you downstairs in 30 minutes " A deep voice spoke to me.

I turned in my bed, ignoring the deep male voice that was convincing me to get out of bed. I understood that Nmajoon wanted me but after last night I just didn't want to converse with anyone, let alone Namjoon or even, god forbid, Jungkook.

Nooooo.... Go away, I want to sleep.

I whined covering myself in the blankets.

" I'm giving you one last chance Y/N, Namjoon needs you down stairs in 25 minutes, are you going to get up or do I have to take drastic measures " Taehyung asked me, but I wasn't paying attention, I was too busy trying to go back to sleep after he so rudely interrupted me.

With your consciousness slipping you heard shuffling from behind you, though you couldn't care about what Taehyung was doing, but you would be lying to yourself if you said you weren't curious, but obviously not curious enough to get out of bed and stop sleeping (or in this case, resting your eyes ). After a while had passed I heard footsteps come back. I visually scowled as I felt the bed dip from behind me.

Then, in the next second, I found myself being picked up by someone, I felt the sensation of being lifted into the air while my limbs flapped limply in the air as I was settled down lightly on top of someone's shoulder.

I didn't protest since I was half way toward sleep I didn't want to get out of it just to tell Taehyung not to bring me downstairs, so I just layed there, but when Taehyung started to snicker I started to question what his real motives were. However, before I could protest about my sudden capture, I was dropped down into something really f*cking cold.

WHAT TH HELL!!!

I shouted I annoyance realising and sitting in the prime reason Taehyung was snickering and laughing to himself earlier and the fact that I could have prevented it if I just was more aware.

" I told you that there would be consequences, you should of listened to me when you had the chance " Taehyung then stuck his tongue out, and without a second's notice, ran out of the bathroom leaving behind an angry Y/N.

<< Taehyung's POV >>

I ran out of the Bathroom tak8ing Y/N shouts and screams with me as I laughed and slammed her door shut. Once I was done I ran down stairs and jumped onto the sofa, I sta there messing with my phone until, Namjoon Jin and I heard Y/N come down the stairs, so I took that as a signal to leave. Getting up slowly from the sofa I put my hands in my pockets and teleported to my room.

<< Y/N's POV >>

I ran down the stairs trying to find this son of a bitch who dumped me in a bunch of fucking cold water, alass to no avail. He seemed as if he had gone downstairs, and the big thumps from the stairs could almost confirm he had gone down here, but where he had hidden or rather... teleported to.

I sat down in defeat, I don't have any chance of finding him if I can see him, plus, knowing Taehyung he would of gone to... f*cking Saturn and then come back without even telling us. Sighing in defeat I sat on the sofa.

" What happened? " A male voice interrupted your sigh of frustration.

" Taehyung happened. " I answered simply, wearing a fed up face.

" I guess sending Taehyung to wake you up wasn't the best idea, huh? " Namjoon expressed leaning against the door frame leading to the kitchen.

" You think so? I thought i was a lovely idea, I especially loved it when he droppped me in cold fucking water. " I expressed my anger through sarcasm and though he seemed confused he eventually chuckled lightly and walked toward me smiling.

" Don't worry, I'll tell him of for you when I find him, knowing him he could of teleported anywhere and by now, if it was anywhere within a 100miles, I'm guessing he'd be back home in the next 5 hours. " Namjoon calculated trying to reassure you that you'd get the revenge you'd wanted.

" Good, but I want to know why you wanted me down here anyway? I already know I'm way too late to go to uni at all and I..." You trailed off thinking about the night before " I don't really want to Uni, especially if I have to be next to Jungkook or his brother. " You sighed feeling a little bit depressed.

" Don't worry Y/N, none of us are forcing you to go to Uni, but we can't very well let our Queen go without an education now can we? " Namjoon stated showing the smirk that sprung from his words, " From now on You will be educated by me. " Namjooon spoke feeling proud.

" YOU!? What?... B.. but don't you have a job you need to go to, you know... A life you have to live, why waste time on me? You could be doing anything and everything... but instead you're spending it with someone who doesn't deserve it..... An irrelevant Queen, with no kingdom, what good will education do for someone like that?... Absolutely nothing. " I spoke, thinking negatively about myself, seeming to fall deeper into some sort of depressed state.

" Y/N, most pf the thing you said there was out of your control, don't blame yourself and don't belittle yourself like that because you are worth much more than what other people think you are worth and even a little bit more. You are everything to us 7, you are the world to us, without you we have nothing so next time you think something like that think of how we feel about you. Aresso? " Namjoon finished, you only nodded at his question earning a smile back.

" Now, we will start with algebra, first question what is--

Namjoon suddenly stopped looking up towards the stairs, his face was muted so I couldn't really tell what his emotions where, but he seemed to be hiding anger as his eyes kept of flickering between many different colour, one of them being red.

Intrigued, I turned around to find...

Jungkook...

I instantly frowned, feeling a little light headed.

" Hy Namjoon, i'm going to go to the kitchen and get a glass of water, want some? " I asked, he only smiled while shaking his head in response. I nodded back at him and started walking into the kitchen leaving the subtle angry Namjoon and mysterious Jungkook alone.

<< In Kitchen >>

Collecting a cup from the cupboard I went to the tap to put water inside it, I thought since my head was hurting a little cup of water would be a nice refresher for the day, especially since I hadn't had any food since I woke up. So once the cup was at a considerable amount of water I turned the tap on and placed the cup on my lips, pouring the liquid into my mouth I swallowed it down as if it was a shot of tequila, and it was a perfect comparison as my throat started burning just after. It wasn't a light burning either, it was as if I was getting choked or rather the water was like a... poison of some sort.

My vision blurred and my words slurred, everything looked like it was turning different colours like green, blur and pink. I couldn't concentrate and was immediately starting to lose my consiousness, stumbling back my hand caught my body trying to fall on the side of the island, but also dropped something that looked like it had a disk type shape which would make sense as the sound seemed to echo a lot in the kitchen.

After a few seconds I wanted to get off the island and stand up properly, so I lightly let go of the island and I have no idea what came over me, but the need to just sleep was taking over and the pounding in my head made it even more unbearable to try and resist the urge to sleep. I tried walking, slowly, to the entrance/exit of the kitchen, but failed as I lost my footing and then....

Everything going black.

Sorry for any wrong grammar/words, It was really hard to try and write this chapter and make my dinner at the same time , but I hope you liked reading and heavily await the next chapter - Author-nim <3