Mum

Don't pay the song until instructed with these emojis ~ 🎶🎶🎶

With that out of the way...

💞💖Enjoy💖💞

__________________________________

<< Y/N POV >>

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at each other and looked down, they seemed hesitant to tell you but given the important and prolonged speech Yoongi told you they had to give in.

" He's… We locked him in the basement… We didn't know what he would do so we had to act fast and do something. " Yoongi said sadly.

" We talked to him after you went to your room and he kept telling us it was your fault all this came into our lives, etc. We tried our best to snap him out of whatever funk he was in, but nothing worked and he started to get violent. He kept shouting and tried to throw things, his eyes even went red, which as you know doesn't happen that often. It was all too much so we ended locking him up in the basement. " Namjoon answered simply, seeming to be deep in thought.

" Oh... I'm sorry I had to make this all happen, I'm also sorry that I'm such a burden to all of you, I might be the reincarnation of your Queen but I'm no Queen if I can't even protect the people I care about. " I said with a sigh.

" Your our Queen, and we will be here for you: whether you have a Kingdom or not, weather you have no one left to protect, weather you go crazy or even when your at your last seconds. We will always be here for you. " Yoongi spoke to you.

You felt happiness brim inside you hearing Yoongi's speech, you remembered him as the one that was most against you but that was now pushed away and the thought of him being the most caring of the boys brimmed in your mind. You were so happy to see that Yoongi didn't hate you anymore that you could start a proper friendly relationship with him.

Feeling an urgent thank him you got up and hugged Yoongi, he was surprised by the sudden action but gave in as he hugged you back " Thank you so much Yoongi, you mean alot to me too, and I will always be here for you too. " I let go of Yoongi and looked at Namjoon " I'll be there for all of you. " You smiled towards him and parted from Yoongi.

" Now I'm going to bed, don't call me Yoongi, but I really feel like sleeping for a whole week now. " You smiled shyly scratching the back of your head.

" That's fine, actually, you deserve at least that much. Quickly get up stairs before Jungkook realises your gone and comes back to hug the life out of you. " Namjoon replied, smiling as he showed his dimples.

You nodded before running up the stairs and getting ready for bed, then once ready went into your bed and faded into a deep slumber.

<< Dream >>

Slowly opening your eyes you saw white…

You didn't feel like you were lying down so the only other option was that you were standing up, looking down you then conferred that your inquiry was true and that you woke up standing up, but what business did you have even standing up and why did everything look white.

As soon as you thought that the white blank space was morphing into a room. To be specific…

A hospital room?
You thought going toward the bed.

Then as everything priced together… You almost dropped dead at the spot.

.

.