Your Illness

Not related but it is my latest YT video [ please watch the video before reading and give me some good feedback for the video ] also go to the channel to check out other cool content by me 💜
-P. S.
If you find this chapter a little bit off or you don't really understand it that much, don't worry, everything will be clear soon.... Sooo...
-Authors Note
-💖🎉🌸🎊💕
________________________

<< Author POV >>

Uuuuhhhh
You yelled out, the pain was becoming unbearable and though you were unconscious for some reason you could still physically make a reaction to how you felt.

Jungkook looked at you sweating in bed, thinking it was the same problem as before he leaned into the crook of your neck again, but soon got stopped by Jimin's loud voice.

" What are you doing? ''he shouted.

" Jimin. I don't have time for you right now, if you want to argue then fine, but 1. Y/N wouldn't want us to fight 2. If you don't want her to die then you can shut the fuck Up and let me do what I need to do " I shouted at him, after a while I saw his face relax and I finally sighed continuing with my task.

I'm sorry again, I don't mean to do this My highness, but it's for your own good~

<< Y/N POV >>

Mmm~

You wake up from your sleep realising you were already standing, opening your eyes you saw a room, this time it wasn't the small white room you had with your dreams with Sarah, but a full room with;
furniture
Lamps
A Coffee table
Sofas
A TV
Bookshelves
Ect.

All the things you could see were apart of a really nice family type house, you adored the decor and how the whole room stuck to a good theme, a colour theme in fact....

The colour was red

You loved the colour red, though it didn't really give you good memories, you kept loving the colour because it was your all time favourite color and it reminded you of your family. This was because your family house was full of red things, red sofa, red carpet, some red coloured walls and even some light colored red cutlery. Come to think of it actually looked like it... It gave you the same reminiscent feeling of security and the feeling your mum was cooking in the kitchen, though it was very rare when you were younger, it would be a delete and you always found your mother's cooking delicious.

Honey, your home?
You heard someone say from the corridor, your head turned toward the voice, your body walked towards it and found a tall man not facing you opening the door for someone. As he opened the door you just wondered who would be in a house like this? And why haven't you noticed them before this point.You closed your eyes thinking really hard on this..... But you were interrupted by a voice.... A familiar voice.... That you haven't heard in awhile ... In years...

I came back early, for our lovely Y/N

Your eyes grew....
You almost didn't want to say anything or couldn't, tears were streaming from your eyes your throat felt dry and you were trying to hold back from letting out a slight hiccup. The tall male inevitably turned around, holding the woman's hand and started walking towards you. As you thought....

he was your dad.....

From then everything looked like it was going slow motion, they looked exactly the same from when you were little, your mums beautiful eyes and wavy hair you admired, her flawless skin and loving, passionate attitude towards her family and husband, everything about your mother you admired. Then there was your dad, he looked like a soft man very understanding and great with kids, but if someone dared talk about you impolite or even shoot his family a bad look he would go over there and show them a piece of his mind....