New partner

You woke up to the feeling of warmth on your cheek. unconsciously, you smiled and opened your eyes to see where it came from...

" Jungkook? What are you doing in my room " You asked, slowly getting up.

" I came to check on you, you weren't doing so good last night, so I decided to stay here to keep you company. " He looked down at you with a wide but sad smile " You could say... I was worried. "

Quite shocked at his words, you couldn't utter a single word.

He stayed here all night...

For me?...

" *small giggle* yes, I stayed for you Y/N, and only you " Surprising you even more, Jungkook leaned in and kissed your forehead.

You felt your face reddens from his lips on your forehead, you immediately put your hands on your forehead and looked back up at him, opening your mouth to say something but failing to get the right words out.

Once again looking down at you; Jungkook giggled and opened his mouth to say something " I'll see you in a minute, go get changed for Uni and be downstairs in the next half hour, Jin is making breakfast, don't want to be late for his cooking now do you? " Jungkook smiled at you, and in return, you jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to have a shower.

<< Jungkook POV >>

*sigh*

What am I going to do with this girl?

I shook my head and slowly walked out of the room. Closing it behind me I walked with my hands in my pockets down the stairs and toward the kitchen.

" Did you tell her? " Jin asked not taking his eyes off of the mixture in the bowl.

" Yes. She's in the shower now. " I answered simply sitting on a chair by the island in the middle of the kitchen.

" But I did want to ask you...

--what was the reason you woke me up so early? "

I asked earning a stern look from Jin, he totally stopped cooking and looked me dead in the eyes.

" It's because of the incident yesterday. " Jin said simply, I only nodded signalling to keep going.

" We both know that Jimin isn't in the right state to go to uni, or even to be around Y/N right now, so for the time being I'm making one of the others go with the two of you to keep Y/N safe. " Jin said starting to continue cooking.

" Ok. sure, but no one is as close to Y/N as Jimin and I, no other member she would even think about talking to. So who did you choose to bring with us?--

Yoongi--

My eyes opened wide in shock.

" Why did you choose that sack of shit, I know you know best Jin, but to bring Yoongi with us is a bad idea--

--Dont worry, I already warned him, if he doesn anything stupid at Uni then you report it to me. " Jin stated.

" No. I mean... Y/N, she won't--

--wont what? " Jin questioned looking at me.

Won't be able to get along with him, at least not with what he did to her--