Regret pt.2

<< Jungkook POV >>

W-wait Y/N, I'm not angry at that I'm angry because I--

Before I could finish my sentences she had totally disappeared from my line of vision. After a few seconds of debuting in my head I decided to go after her, but as I found myself outside my bedroom door I was greeted with the angry ( or better yet ) pissed Hyungs.

I gulped, knowing some shit was going to go down, Jin was going to give me some long scolding, Namjoon was going to nod as Jin scolded me, Yoongi was just going to watch and I needed to be cautious of what I said as Hoseok seemed at his edge.

Though, since I think about it all know, it doesn't seem that bad does it?...--

Jungkook, what did you do?

Here it comes--

" Are you not listening to me boy " Jin spoke as he push me back into my room.

" What did you do to Y/N?--

--We just saw her run into her room with a red nose and some tears streaming down her face " Namjoon stated simply.

" Do you have anything to do with it? " Hoseok said in a dark voice juxtaposed to his bright appearance a few minutes ago in the dining room.

" It-- It was a misunderstanding--

After I said that I felt someone grab the collar of my shirt.

" What do you mean by 'misunderstanding'? " Jin spoke menacingly.

" I--

--Did you do something wrong, or was it actually a misunderstanding " Namjoon spoke finishing by my sentences.

" Well--

--if you dared to hurt her feelings I will hurt u Jungkook " Hoseok spat out.

" She--

Just spit it out Jungkook!

Yoongi shouted.

" I was sad and angry about what she said downstairs in the dining room. Not knowing if any of us will die from this all was a big weight on my shoulders, who's to know if we do die. Huh!? " I spoke vividly, blocking out my actual concerns.

" Well you heard Y/N, none of us are going to die so stop worrying--

--No.

She said that none of us will die, meaning You four Taehyung by Jimin and I, she never said anything about herself. She didn't give us even a hint of hope to weather or not she was or wasn't going to die or not. Whatever this plan is we make up when the time comes it most probably means whatever kind of plan it is she's going to get hurt, God forbid... Die. Doesn't that make any of you mad!?

She hid it in plane sight, she told us the truth but we were to blind to read between the lines, she knows something, something happened in her dream that's she's not telling us. And I think that is that she's going to... To--

Don't you dare say that!

I looked around the room, but I couldn't hear anything, or rather... I couldn't see anyone move their mouths.

I looked towards the door and my eyes widened.

How did you get out of the basement?!

I looked at the male standing beneath the door frame of my room staring angrily back at me, his eyes weren't red anymore, but his delivery still seemed that same. I couldn't tell if it was because of the way he was acting or if it was because of the aura he was giving off but the bastard seemed to be as crazy if not even more crazier than before...