Jeon Woo Bin

<< Author >>

I just want you guys to brace yourselves, this is a hella long chapter with 2000+ words, I don't know if you'll get the premise of this chapter but if not just comment and ill answer all your questions or inquiries on this chapter of my FF.

I hope you enjoy this ling chapter, it took me all day to make, and hope to see you in my next update on this or any other book I have written.

_____________________________________________________

What the hell am I doing?--

My body moved by itself, I had no idea where I was going or why my legs and body where being possessed by the devil himself.

Soon I had reached the rooftop, my face still mono and my body still not functioning how I wanted it to, mybrain still blank and my thoughts still muddled of how to fix this mess. I stepped onto the rooftop floor and found myself walking slowly towards a figure standing by the edge of the roof.

It's so good to see you Y/N.

The thing said, as you started to walk closer the figure started to become clearer, that didnt mean you knew who it was, rather the contrary. You got closer and closer but you couldn't tell who it was. Their body was tall and his figure seemed good, very muscular and lean, he didn't look like the type to mess around: the total opposite to yoongi.

At this point you were directly behind this man, seeing his figure tower over yours as you couldn't see a glimpse of sunlight radiates from the sun in front of his head, you watched as he turned a 180 to look at you.

How are you?

The unknown man said to me.

Why is he asking me 'How are you?' I don't even know who the hell this man is!

I thought since I couldn't move.

" Oh. My apologies, I'll just give you your speech back then " He said smiling towards me.

I saw him lift his hand and put it on my head, he closed his eyes for a bit and then opened them with a smile " You can speak freely now "

" Really? " I opened my eyes releasing I could speak without any restraints, then I tried moving my body.

" UGH, why wont my body move? " I hissed frustrated.

" Sorry I need you to stay here for a bit. Dont want you running off to those boring Uni lessons noe do we? " He said smiling again.

What the hell is with this idiots smile?

You should be careful with what you say Y/N, your words could have consequences--

My eyes widened, how did he know what I was saying? And how did he talk to me without moving his mouth?

This cant mean!?--

Oh yes dear...